Herausgegeben von Dr. P.M. – Herausgeber der

THE ESOTERICIST


Josef Maria Mayer


FIRST SCENE

(German farmhouse. The master of the house has gone to France on vacation. His servant Jeremiah invites for the holiday period the esoteric Astralis and his girlfriend Doothee to justify his center zest for life in this house.)

JEREMIAH
Look how romantic is the farmhouse!
DOROTHEE
The garden, oh the garden is so beautiful,
Here I see bees in the flowers stand out,
Insects copulate in public,
The moths couples dancing wedding dances.
JEREMIAH
Come into the house, here it is very cozy.
ASTRALIS
Guardian spirit of this house, hear me,
I'll call you, O God of child Metatron!
Night goddess you, mysterious Lilith!
JEREMIAH
The house receives you as a woman susceptible.
ASTRALIS
I put my key in the keyhole,
I turn the key in the keyhole,
Now I prepare to step over the sacred threshold,
From mistletoe bush is blessed this threshold,
I penetrate through the long dark hallway
And stroke gently on its walls long,
Then I come into the living chamber, and breach
Even deeper into the interior of the apartment
And stand in the glorious bedchamber!
JEREMIAH
Here, the mouses' mother lives with the little mouses.
The rat comes always in the kitchen.
DOROTHEE
Ih! A spider! A giant spider!
ASTRALIS
The spider is an ancient symbol of the Mother
Of Fate who waves the fate
And spins the thread of life. Moira spins
The fate of all the gods and all men.
DOROTHEE
I am disgusted but as of spiders, my friend!
ASTRALIS
So beg Lilith to release you!
DOROTHEE
O Lilith, by your evil spirit, deliver me,
As your shadow comes into me and makes me strong!
ASTRALIS
Dedicated this apartment is to Metatron,
The angel that protects the crown chakra!


SECOND SCENE

TOBACCO SELLER
Astralis, initiated of the first degree,
I want to build a tobacco shop,
I want to build it geomantically.
DOROTHEE
Mother nature, in the golden past
The people lived well as your children,
They lived in the womb of the Great Mother
And lived in the power of energy,
Which woves wonderful from mountain to mountain,
So everything was animated, and spirit was all,
The nymphs live in the waters and
The dwarfs in the earth, the sylphs
In the air lived, there lived the salamander
In the fire, all the elements and
The bottom line were full of energy.
ASTRALIS
In the beginning of creation from God
Is flowed out the Soul of the World,
The energy of the spirit through the cosmos
Has flowed and from the stars
The earth woves her web of energy.
Primitive men put on their columns,
The energy of the universe to concentrate.
TOBACCO SELLER
How now shall my tobacco shop be built?
ASTRALIS
The east, the field of divinity,
Of the spark of God and the sun shall
Be the site for the altar of the house.
The south as a place of fire and
Of love and imagination is open,
There is the door, receive lovingly everyone!
The west as the place of Mother Earth,
Dedicated to the Mater, the prima materia,
In the west, you shall preserve the tobacco,
In the west, also a portrait put on
Of Pachamama, Mother Earth Goddess.
The north is the area of spirituality,
There you can calculate your bills.
DOROTHEE
And magically write on your house as a formula
C.M.B., which gives you God's protection.
TOBACCO SELLER
What is the meaning of this C.M.B?
DOROTHEE
C stands for Catharine and M
For Margaret, B for Barbara,
Three goddesses who are one goddess.


THIRD SCENE

EPIKUR MAMMON
My savior is the beloved money,
What could avail the esoteric to me?
ASTRALIS
I'll create your horoscope,
A profitable business horoscope.
The gods on the stars know surely,
Where you can share profitably in the stock market.
The Lotto game on the market of the capital
Is also guided by the spirit-filled cosmos.
I'll tell you how your stars are,
Then you play with the highest risk
The poker with the shares on the stock exchange.
I have the philosopher's stone, to make gold!
EPIKUR MAMMON
I love nothing on earth like money!
I didn't believe in any invisible god,
I believe only in touchable money.
Money rules the world, makes everything possible,
I can buy everything I need,
I'm traveling around the world,
In Cuba I'll lived and in Bali,
I feed only the best food
And only drink the best wines.
DOROTHEE
But a man needs a woman's love!
EPIKUR MAMMON
I heard one poet once singing
From the sexuality of the beloved money.
DOROTHEE
Yes, wealth and success makes men sexy!
Nothing's so erotically like money!
A rich man is security for the women,
The beloved money creates the feeling of security.
EPIKUR MAMMON
I will prove my wife's love:
I give her my love with my money!
DOROTHEE
But what does it profit a man, if
He buys the treasures of the world,
He takes damage but to his own soul?
So you shall do something for your soul,
Relax, I teach you the Yoga,
You shall chant Om, regulate your breath,
With physical exercise the spirit
Unite with the harmony of the universe.
If you are in harmony of mind and body
Located, then you can wish, what you like,
Send your wishes to the universe,
Then let the gods rain golden rain over you!


FOURTH SCENE
EPIKUR MAMMON
My girl Dorothee, be my dearest darling,
You're beautiful as gold and pure as gold!
I'll buy you from your poor father
And then I write as the foundation of marriage
A Testament for you, inside, I leave you
All my money and all property.
The men who know nothing of love,
They give away nothing from their money.
But I swear to you, dear darling,
Request from me, what you want,
And it will also give you half of my wealth,
The half of my wealth is your own.
DOROTHEE
I want to travel all over the world.
EPIKUR MAMMON
I'll buy you the paradise of Cuba
And buy yourself the Canary Atlantis
And buy yourself the Alhambra from Hispania,
I'll buy you the Sahara, I'll buy you Lesbos,
I'll buy you Florence and Tuscany.
DOROTHEE
Florence, with its churches and museums?
EPIKUR MAMMON
No, Dorothee, I do not enter a church,
Unless, that she is quite of gold.
In Spain, I heard there's a church,
That is all built of gold, O the devil,
I swear to be faithful to you as gold!
DOROTHEE
And you take me to your other half,
Will you then get children from me?
EPIKUR MAMMON
No, I do not love children! I love only you,
But bring me no plagues in my house!
What are children? They are plagues,
Damned brat, these are children!
DOROTHEE
My idol, my beloved all-rounder,
Omniscient, omnipotent lover,
My better self, my wise Epicurus,
Then I tear me out the ovary
And tear me out from the womb the uterus!
EPIKUR MAMMON
Be you theideal woman of my dreams:
At day housewife who loves the purity,
At night a whore who loves fornication!


FIFTH SCENE

DOROTHEE
(Insane muttering)
Six times build a sanctuary for
Slayer this side of the Jordan stream,
Six times build a sanctuary for
Slayer in the land of Canaan.
Six is the number of Aphrodite Cypris
And Aphrodite Astarte in
Phoenicia and Ishtar in Babylon
And Queen Ishtar of Susa,
Hadeessa Esther, which means morning star,
Aster, and that is Jesus Christ,
So Jesus is the great Goddess of Love.
It says so in the alphabet of Ben Sira,
He received from Adam Kadmon himself.
And Adam Kadmon, he was man and woman,
Hermaphrodite of Hermes and Venus.
And Adam Kadmon lived with Sophia,
This is the Isis of Alexandria.
And Isis is Mary, Jesus is Horus.
Mary was with Jesus once united
As Adam Kadmon with Sophia united.
And Jesus was the A, Mary the B,
And A and B gives the name Abba,
A is called the father and the mother is called B,
So Abba Father-Mother-Mother-Father.
And God's true name, what is this?
Sublime pigeon - IAHU is Godhead!
And an hundred souls
Rescued live in Jerusalem.
But to the Virgin of Jerusalem
We also need the Whore of Babylon.
The Whore of Babylon with red lips
Riding on a lion is Madonna
Leone, goddess of all Indians,
Is Pachamama, our goddess Mama.
In Babel was her name goddess Mami,
In Greece, Demeter or Mamme,
In Persia, the mother goddess Mithra,
And Mithra, this name is called The Mother,
Demeter, Mater and materiality.
In India, the mother called Uma
And Uma is grandma, grandmother,
And Uma that is Om, the primordial sound of the gods,
And Om is Amen, Amen is Om,
And Imma is called mother. As the wise man says,
Was the Lord God once a young strong daddy,
Then he was a holy grandfather
And finally, God was a loving grandmother.
Grandmother of all mankind is the Heavenly God!


SIXTH SCENE

ASTRALIS
Are you from the Saints of the Last Days?
FUNDAMENTALIST
I'm from my mother's womb Lutheran,
And verily, verily, so I'll tell you:
You're a horse, ridden by the Satan!
You are stubborn as Pharaoh of Egypt!
Who has blinded you so? So did the Lord!
The Lord has chosen you to damnation!
Man can not help, because God determined,
Whether Satan is riding on your back,
Whether you will be saved by grace alone!
ASTRALIS
Goodness and grace come from God
And Satan and evil come from God too?
FUNDAMENTALIST
God is the One God alone,
God is good, but he creates evil,
His own evil then to overcome.
So God hardened Pharaoh himself,
To show Pharaoh the power
When Lord overcomes his own evil.
ASTRALIS
Lord Shiva therefore is the true God,
For he destroys as God the creation and
Creates from the destruction and death.
FUNDAMENTALIST
Go away with your idol, this Satan!
If you want to serve gods, then go
To the Papists in the Church of Rome!
There you'll find Dionysus, the heathen god,
They call him Saint Dionysios!
And if you are looking for the pagan mother goddess,
Then go to the Papists, because they pray
To Mary, the Mother Goddess,
The Great Artemis of Ephesus!
ASTRALIS
Paganism is just immortal.
FUNDAMENTALIST
O Pope, you rat tail of the Antichrist,
Go away with your Whore of Babylon,
The Church of Rome on her seven hills!
ASTRALIS
The Whore of Babylon, who is she?
It is the holiness of a bitch goddess!
FUNDAMENTALIST
I always hear only whore and bitch!
There is nothing as horny as a whore!
So I must now necessarily in the harlots' house!