Herausgegeben von Dr. P.M. – Herausgeber der

LOVE EPIGRAMS


Joseph Maria Mayer


He lay on the grave stone of his mistress the rim of a courtesan ...”
(Annette von Droste-Hülshoff)


FIRST PART



1

O morning! It’s time now, Corinna, get up,
I can already hear the rooster crow after his hens.
Down to the underworld, treacherous cock,
Do you yell at the dawn crowing so loudly
And chase me to the crowd of boys, they chatter
And quarrel noisily and grumble like sparrows!
Tithonus, you're old, but why out of bed
Aurora you chase early, the Virgin cute-cute?


2

Fill now the lamp, the lamp of our love,
Filling to the brim with oil the lamp, that the pulp
Of the night is illuminated. Now Cupid rules alone!
Close the door! Now I can be with you.
Corinna, kiss me now! Now we are in bed
And love us in the night, we love to sport!
We are in bed full of wild desire,
Because Venus herself taught you the art of love.


3

I swore to Corinna, yes, I love her alone
Freely and will never be with other girls.
However, what one swears in love’s noise! O gods,
You realize no oath that swears a mocker in a bed!
Because today I am hot for a sweet young girl,
Corinna’s breasts me no longer interest.


4

O great mother night, lamp full of light,
You two there are alone, other witnesses are not,
As I swore fidelity, fidelity,
That I alone in her rejoice,
The witnesses were ye yourselves for that allegiance.
But what do you swear in the bed of lust!
Namely today I drive away in a very quiet town,
To pray to a beautiful girl.


5

Corinna, dear lady, I wish you luck!
Can’t you be happy, while I'm not back yet?
I bear no longer the sorrowful separation!
My heart suffers erotic combustion
Of red desire! I will go to the temple
Of the goddess Artemis of Ephesus,
Nineteen breasts worshiping, there moaning hot,
I go to the city bustle, always pouring tears!
But tomorrow I'm lying in your arms again,
Until then, I wish you happiness sweet and warm!


6

Ah, Cupid is a beast! Why did he not manage pain
For the animals in the forest? Why after my own heart
Must always aim his arrow? Why inflames the God?
I'm sick and infirm and completely ridicule!


7

The sailor you save, o great Venus,
From his shipwreck? This is an old myth!
Help me, Venus, in my hour of need,
My shipwreck here on land threatened me with death!


8

Corinna, after a bath in your bathroom
Me reaching the laurel wreath, pour the red wine into the cup!
Only short lasteth the joy! The age of sunset
Reduces the bitter stern sister death!


9

Yes, forty years old Corinna is the best,
The long brown hair boils on her chest, the full,
How handsome the breasts stand still, the pair
Of twins, as fully as powerful, wonderful,
Holds no bra, I witnes, O ye Muses,
No bra holds the breasts great delight,
Also not frown wrinkles the body, age’s avarice
Has not yet robbed the physical pleasure.
Come, all ye lovers with swelling of the shoots,
Forget how old she is, Corinna gives you love!


10

Where is Praxiteles, who created Venus
As a marble statue of divine profession?
Who paints the picture for today, inspired by the Muses,
Who paints Corinnas mouth and her bosom’s bliss,
Who paints the pelvis swing, the feet in the dance,
Who can paint the ocean-blue shining in her eyes?
Your pious artist comes enthusiastic, Cupid,
Corinna reflects the divine image of marble,
From the marble brings forth the Magnificent Venus
And the image is then made in the temple!


11

You golden new moon, you sparkling bright stars,
The ocean in the arms, Corinna is distant to me!
As she let me down yet, the anointed woman,
Six days she stayed away! As crafty and clever!
I’m seeking further to Corinna to love her!
So hastily examined me the Graces!


12

The God is on the sea beach, where I bring sacrifices,
Bring the sacrifice of bread and wine for evermore!
I travel across the ocean. O Venus, have mercy,
Let Corinna soon encompass me with her arms!
Be my guide to love, Venus, ah,
You rule on the sea beach as in the bedroom!


13

The boys I do love otherwise, but today young girls!
The young and slender girl, the loveliest in town!
Not in high school I am doing more sport,
I dance with women now, I continued to dance,
I dance the hoopoe, I dance the young fools,
I dance to rattle plate, to drum and cymbal,
I love make-up, very red lip make-up,
I love the pair of lips that gave me love!


14

Corinna, I do not say we are both old!
Corinna, oh curved, the bodily form,
Not funny as usual, the more joy your breasts jiggle,
Nor smiling more attract the tongue and lips.
And who visited you yet? You’re liying already in the grave!
The pilgrim in his hand holding his pilgrim's staff.


15

God Cupid donates luck! I'm Corinnas slave,
I am her bull in her yoke! Corinna, Salve, Ave!
I give myself quite to Corinna bad
And am her knight, her slave and her servant.
Seeking freedom, but not freedom from love!
Corinna, majesty, I’m a slave to my impulses,
I love you slavishly into the old age yet,
Love loves you even in your grave!


16

When I sneak to Corinna in the night,
Creeping to her when the sun is shining at its highest point,
I always seemed as if I was standing up there
At a summit and staring in the abyss
Almost from rush! My heart, as you fearst also,
Cupid banishes fear, Cupid banishes fear!


17

Whether your hair is brown surge in long curls,
Whether they are black and short hair. I like
The short black hair, brown curls flood
Even as late as of Cupid’s glow is full the gray hair!


18

Today, alas, Corinna, tonight, tonight you're gentle with me,
Now that you are no longer the same as the Venus marble statue,
Now you breasts are nice to me, call me your good pleasure,
Now that the tide of the hair no longer wraps the breasts!
No, I do not come too close! I am full of the wrath of God,
O do not choose instead of the rose the sharp thorns!


19

Corinna, you're like the queen of the bees,
You are sweet as honey, you do serve me nice,
Your lips drip of sweet honey.
However, O Muses, help and give me a verse
To the queen, the royal,
If I donate deadly thy sting nasty bites!


20

Certainly, I will die! And will I old and sick
Disappear or young? Praise and thanks to the gods!
Whether I'm coughing from the lungs infirm?
If I die young, the naked woman in my arms, the boy?


21

The eyes are as a blue sea! The curly brown hair!
Voluptuously full of mouth, pleasure to behold!
Snow white the swan’s neck flattered by the curls!
Miraculous power of the breasts as big as temple bells!
I see, however, a gray hair in your mane,
I do not look back and do not give attention, o woman.


22

Female poverty bothers me very much,
Even more tormenting me the love of a women!
I just bear the hunger, but not Venus shoots!


23

I came and saw and - victory! I will now be satisfied.
Who is the beloved? Venus knows.


24

We both once swore allegiance to us, yes, by Cupid!
You the goddess of love and I the beloved hero!
But you love me and betrayest me and laughed at me!
I love you more loyal, so great is Cupid’s power!


25

O great God of Death! Corinna full of lust
Saw you in her bed, she beats her breasts!
I'm waiting for death, I'm waiting constantly,
But Corinna is only proposing to her breasts!


26

Full was her mouth, the lips a soft pair,
Her dear mouth babbling, caressing wonderful!
The eyes were clear with finely arched brows,
How gently and lovingly into the heart the eyes look!
And only the breasts, oh, like milk and fresh snow!
I am forever in mind of the mistress and see her breasts!


27

Ah, boy Cupid, ah, you kill me with arrows,
Your poor servant! It’s to the gentiles salvation,
Because you murderst my heart alone,
Can all the other world in life to be happy!


28

The forty years, alas, does not diminish your beauty,
I still see full of rut and burning groans
On your mouth full and your full breasts,
Your breasts still shaking today as the epitome of pleasure!
In your youth you were beautiful as a goddess,
As Venus, you were my wife in bed!


29

God Jove came to Ganymede as an eagle to the child,
God came to Leda in the swan. To me
Equally dear and adorable, I want them both,
The nymph for the swan, the eagle for the boy.


30

Now, finally, I was all alone with Corinna,
As I held her hand in silent desire:
I am doomed to death, the spirit leaves the limbs,
Corinna, give me your love and my life again!
She cried many tears of loving pain
And pushed me gently then, ah woe is me, out the door.


31

Life is thankfully! Away with the bitter cares!
Life is short-lived! From evening to morning
Bacchus gladdens me, the flower of the field,
The laurel wreath, the dance and the woman I love!
I want to enjoy myself! Let your eyes shine, woman!
Tomorrow we die, to whimper in the shadow’s realm!


32

O God! I had no idea that Venus bathes naked
In this open bathroom! I saw the picture as an act!
Corinna, is that you? I see you blurred.
Have you taken away the beauty from Venus?


33

Venus as she was beautiful, Corinna was so beautiful,
I loved her with flaming embers and groaning,
She smiled at me and offered me her love,
So I took her and she satisfied my shoots!
Now she is a mother and her breasts swell with milk!
Now I'll stay with her. I am a poor boor.


34

In her youth she was full of love charms,
The breasts did not skimp on love’s delights,
The love was not stingy with the tongue and the mouth
And the pearl of reason in its shell!
Now she is old, I adorn her gray hairs,
She also has no desire to nod graciously to me.


SECOND PART

1

Corinna is faithful to me, who ruined cities,
This wallet emptied, with jewelry she adorns herself,
In the morning she was a dream for me, at dawn,
Completely, totally naked the voluptiousliest of the women
Came to holy pleasure, just as I like it,
I also do not have to pay for her pleasure with money.
I need not beg for mercy, she favors me the more sweet
And because of cruelty I didn’t have to shed tears!
In vain have I had the pleasure in the morning dream,
Corinna me restoreth and feasted.


2

How sweet is the kiss of Corinna if slightly
My lip with her tongue sweeps sweet,
With kisses not alone, no, her kisses are good,
She sucks the marrow of my soul from my flesh!


3

Not the noble women I value highly with proud foreheads,
I love slaves of lust, the light prostitutes.
The noble women, alas, are uncharitable and proud,
How hard you try, they just say: What the hell!
But the prostitutes are nice, and yet they are so cheap,
They are beautiful and also willing to love!


4

The old woman fills me with respect for the dignity
Of age, and before the gray hairs burden.
However, the mature woman, the mature female of lust
Is created for the pleasures of the mature woman's body!
The beauty of her is even in its full bloom!
She pulls me into the room, in the bed of Venus!


5

Corinna, even you shall rest as I chill
In front of your door, I was removed from all consolation!
A faithless whore you are, now you're not nice,
You let me no more voluptuously in your bed!
Full of mercy are the neighbors, they
Gave me red wine. Are you not even in my dreams
Mercyfull to me with your breasts pair?
Soon, however, God punishes you!


6

Corinna, hear not your mother's advice!
If I leave now also the native city
And wander into the far country, do not listen the talk
Of the women of this world! Laugh at every strong!
You live holier than I, and I only courage
Because salvation is bestowed to the one who does good deeds.
Nourish you well. You should write me letters
From what you like to do in this world
And about the beach where you are in the heat of the sand,
Where you are embedded in the arm of whatever stupid dick!
Be careful with money! If those fuck you,
They shall give you some money, you shall send me something!
And if you become pregnant even so bring the child into the world -
A nest is yet ready for any young hero!


7

If you hit me, what a fool, chasing me out of the house,
As I prayed devoutly in Venus’ cell?
Since he was surprised that I caught with you
As I was united with you and have fucked you!
So is the women's nature: God is in the niche!
But now I give heed that no one catch myself.


8

A beautiful woman that is chaste, is too frosty, too pure,
She gives herself to no one, never refreshed my flesh!
The other beautiful woman, willing to revive me,
In the very first night she let me fuck willingly!


9

Corinna, do you remember how I found you half naked,
Another man's cock in your right hand?
By Saint Pythagoras and his mystic silence -
I will testify only as a spirit in your beauty!
But you are looking for a man who endures patiently,
How you do commit adultery, but you never strikes him.


10

Corinna, do you remember how we got to know ourself?
I went in the evening, there starred the star of Venus,
And I greeted thee: Good afternoon, by Venus, woman,
What is your name, woman? How lustful is your body! -
Corinna my name, I thank you for your words! -
Corinna, most beautiful woman, come to drink wine with me! -
Well, young man, but where? - O woman, come into my house,
We drink a cup full of red wine! -
Friend, I wanted to send a letter to my best girl-friend,
But now I have time, well, let's fuck with relish!


11

I, Corinna, led three men copulate me,
I was satisfied at the same time with three battens!
Yes, my beloved friend, not as embarrassed stare:
The first man fucked in the pussy from the front,
The second man felt almost in paradise
When I with my mouth blew his whistle cheers,
The third suitor was the huge gruff,
He fucked from behind and came in the ass!
Ah, eternal lust! Ah, free love!
I give you, my dear friend, the mouth, the ass and the lap!


12

When the mistress is pregnant with a son,
Then do not plow the field and not the ackre,
While you look into her open face
And lovingly in her eyes look, in the light,
Too much of belly bulges, the maternal is thick,
No, Venus then fuck in her ass!


13

Corinna, this woman with rosy cheeks,
I turned on the bed and her bridegroom was God,
As she clutched me tightly with tight thighs,
The Venus's work dominates like angels!
As her damp sponge eye, an eye as a flash light,
How bucked her body, because I fucked the vulva!
I poured the seed, since I copulate hot
And the Bacchante was exhausted in my arms!


14

I saw her in the bathroom, such as silver her feet,
She washed her breasts, the twins so sweet,
The shaking of the buttocks, the back pair of jaws
Like milk and roses, oh, the ass was wonderful!
The mons pubis she hid hide with her hands,
But I watched the hair tightly between her loins.


15

With zeal I fucked the brown haired woman!
I began to laugh and laugh: sweetheart, look,
The twelve times we fucked, Corinna, overcast morning
We fuck with full ardor in the art of love on and on!
I fuck you then ten times, maybe twelve times then!
Corinna, you alone make me a strong man!
The next morning Corinna came into my room,
As I said to her: It got worse,
I have had the whole night alone thought about you -
There I made it myself with my hand.


16

Corinna said, I felt in love’s kisses
The man's soul, alas, in the tenderest pleasure
As his soul highly coveted above all,
In my soft mouth voluptuously invade!


17

You with the red rose, you beautiful woman,
If you give me the rose, will you give me your body?


18

In the bathroom, you know, I bath in flames billows
And pour me out before I pulled out myself completely!



19

Away, transparent dress! Not Eve conceal!
Swivel your plump ass! Yes, you bend over in the corner!
The transparent dress, sat only breathed on breath,
Let me see your panties and white belly!
Have you enjoy in transparency, sparse glory,
I pull the rubber transparent on my dick!