Herausgegeben von Dr. P.M. – Herausgeber der

MOTHER ASIA


Josef Maria Mayer


FIRST PART
THE NINETEEN VENERABLE POEMS


1

Wandering, wandering, continue wandering, wandering,
Still alive - away from my girlfriend.

Oh, ten thousand miles separate us,
You are at the other celestial shore.

I cross the road and am full of obstacles.
Do I know when we meet again?

The Huns horse in the north as the north wind rides,
The summer swallow nests in the south.

Every day I move further on,
Every day I buckle my belt.

Clouds drift in front of the white sun,
But the pilgrim turns around.

Longing for the girlfriend lets me grow old.
Years, moons, - suddenly it's late.

But silence on that matter!
Pour out the red wine diligently!


2

Green, green grass on the river bank,
How seductive roars the pasture!

Gorgeous, gorgeous high in the house the lady,
Shimmering, shimmering she is leaning against the parapet.

Lovely, lovely is the red colour,
Tenderly, tenderly she extends her hand.

Previously, the woman was a prostitute,
Now she is the bride of the vagabond.

But the tramp did not return.
It is hard to keep the empty bed alone!


3

Green, green cedars on the hill,
In many mountains pebbles.

People between heaven and earth
Live as a fugitive, as the guest who comes.

We have fun with the cup of red wine,
Magnanimity prevails among us, not greed!

Tense the horse, mount the car,
Go up in the joy, ride to the countryside!

O, the capital of Luo-yang, exhilarating!
Hat and scarf go hand in hand.

Magnificent avenues, alleys,
Prince’s residences, royal palaces!

Two palaces look from afar,
Two portals: A hundred feet up.

Solemnity: joy for mind and spirit!
Grief, sorrow! What saddens my heart?


4

Today there was a beautiful feast,
Inexpressibly these sweet delights!

The lyre, the beguiling melody,
The sound reached magically to the mind.

Virtue’s teachers said wise words,
Knowing the truth.

Soul-mates cherish same desires,
The secret is not revealed.

Lives rushing through the time,
Uncertain as dust in the whirlwind.

Bridle on the horse with long legs
And occupy the post at the ford!

No, better do not do it! Keep humility!
Long the car is still in need of grief!


5

In the northwest is a tall house,
Rises to the clouds of the roof peak.

Silk pattern hanging outside the window.
Staircase and balcony and canopy.

Top notes to the lyre singing,
But the song at once so sad!

Who can sing such elegy?
Should it be the woman Liang Qi?

String attack. Woe again sighing.
Complaint undue regret!

Your elegy to me is sad,
Saddens me that no one understands!

I would that we were only a pair of Cranes,
Flapping their wings, rising into the sky!


6

I cross over the river and pluck the rose,
Orchids in the mud rushes scent.

I pick flowers. Whom should I give them?
Ah, the beloved is far away!

I turn around, look in the old country,
The long road stretches far out before me.

United hearts, alas, yet separate -
Oh, a thousand pains! Finally comes the old age.


7

The bright moon is shining in the night,
The crickets chirping at the east wall.

The waggon’s tiller shows early winter conditions,
The stars drove! O, the stars clearness!

The white dew on many grasses,
The seasons change suddenly.

The autumn cicadas chirping on the trees.
The Mystery-bird flies – wither does he flie?

My college friend from the good old days
Has risen, received his master.

He no longer thinks of me,
Leaving me like a trail in the dust.

In the south and in the north sickle trowel
The buffalo does not go anymore before the plow.

The noble man, he will be hard as a rock!
The highest value but is a good name.


8

As weak, as weak, the orphaned bamboo grows,
Takes root in the corner of the mountain.

The nobles have married again!
The rabbit’s hair wrapped around the female flower.

Married, but one thousand miles away from each other!
How sad: Separated by a landslide!

Yearning for the girlfriend lets me grow old.
Oh, how belatedly comes my car?

Violated the lotus flowers, blooms of jade,
The bud hides itself, but they sparkle.

Time flies and does not pluck the flower,
Soon the flower will wither with the autumn grass.

The noble virtue assumes a high level,
Then the maid will reach the top too!


9

In the courtyard there is a wonderful tree,
From green leaves break the flowers.

Seize the road and break down the flowering abundance,
In the future to send them to the beloved!

A magical fragrance fills the breast.
The road is long. Ah, who came to her?

This gem - which foot brings the tribute?
I meditate in isolation, so the time passes.


10

Remote and high buffalo star.
Shimmering, shimmering, the Milky Way Lady!

Tenderly, tenderly, she holds her hand,
Whirr, whirr she weaves on the loom.

End of the day, but nothing complete.
Teardrops fall like rain.

The Milky Way clear and well-ordered.
Ah, how often we were separated, beloved!

Gorgeous, gorgeous, moonlight on the water.
I can view you in sight, but we do not speak.


11

I return to the car and drive on,
Into the far, into the far I follow the path.

In four directions: Only affliction, tribulation!
The east wind shakes the hundred grasses.

Everything has its time: the spring, the fall.
Ah, that I am not used to the office!

Human life is not like stone, not like iron.
Just as you reach a certain age?

I follow the uncertain nature of change.
The bright name I chose for my treasure!


12

The east wall is high and long
And continues largely in wide curves.

The storm rose and the earth moved,
The autumn grass is already dark green and full.

Four seasons change more and more.
The night of the year is so surprising!

The Morning Hawk gives me heartache,
The crickets hurt me by their pusillanimity.

O, purification of desire and sensation!
Why do you hurry, why do you create bonds?

In Yan and Lao are a lot of beautiful girls,
Graceful, pure as jade their faces!

Dressed in a fine silk dresses,
They composed the most pure punching.

All of a sudden the lyre sound so sad!
The strings melt. Knowing the pressure.

The feeling was free! She girds the magic belt!
Sighs deeply and thoughtfully walks up and down.

Oh, had we have been a pair of spring swallows,
A nest us relying at the house of the wise!


13

I drive the car to the upper east gate,
In the north, I survey the graves.

The aspens, oh how sad rustling,
The spruce and pine trees on the road!

Down there the rest decayed human death.
O night, O night in complete darkness!

Dropped off to sleep, to the Yellow Source,
A thousand years – will they awake?

Like Yin and Yang in purity unite!
The annual fate is like the morning dew.

Human life is unsteadily like a pilgrim.
Also old age is not hard as rocks.

Tens of thousands of years past,
Ways that no one can ever fathom.

Do not take drugs, according to catch the fairy!
Too many were deceived by false means!

Much better it is to drink fine wine
And the transparent silk clothing!



14

The wanderer will always be strange,
Returning home better day by day.

I step out of the gate of the city and see,
I see only mounds and fresh graves.

The ancient tombs are already plowed,
Precipitate the pines, spruces are firewood.

The grief in the aspens! Suffering blows,
Blows sorry! The pain commemorates the dead.

I want to go home to the old gate.
Go home! No one follows me along the way.


15

Of life the years are not a hundred years,
But thousand-year-resistant grief!

The light shines only short, but the long night of sorrow.
So take the torch, go into the fun!

It shall come to thee, and pluck the moment!
Do not think that happiness will come to you of itself.

The fool wants to save his money just always,
Posterity is just a mockery.

To live as the king's son and the God-man? -
Immortality is not easy to achieve!


16

Chilly, chilly, as the year draws.
Mole crickets chirping in the evening sadly.

Icy winds blow full of force,
The pilgrim in the cold without a coat.

Embroidered blanket I'll send in the distance,
Alas, apart from me the bed-mate!

Alone in the room, long dark nights,
In the dream I see the red of her lips.

The good man meditates upon past joys.
He leans against the car, takes the reins.

Constantly have a happy laughter!
He takes the reins, driving home in the car.

Finally he arrived! He does not linger,
Does not stop at the double door.

The Morning’s Hawk has the superior wing
And so he can ride on the storm!

The mistress looks around, full of ideas.
From a distance she looks at him with hope.

Timid steps. Pain in the breast.
Tears drop on the gate.


17

Beginning of winter. Frosty cold air.
Alas, the north wind blows huge, cruel!

Many people do worry. Ah, the need is immense!
Lift up your eyes and look to the stars!

Fourteen, and the bright moon is full.
But the hare is sitting in a cinnamon tree.

There came a visitor from a distant place,
He brought me a letter.

First, we love long one another!
Second, oh, so long dures the separation!

Plug the letter in my coat pocket,
This letter the time does not spoil.

This total dedication of heart and mind -
But does the lady notice this too?


18

There came a visitor from a distant place,
Brought a bale of silk.

Oh, we're apart! Ten thousand miles!
But to the friend's heart you stay connected!

See here the loyalty pair of swans,
Take it as a blanket but for our bed!

See, mutual remembrance!
Look, unsolvable knots!

Take water and pour it into the wine -
No one can ever that divorce!


19

Full moon lights, oh how shimmering, shimmering,
Appears on the bed of our silk blanket.

I’m full of worries. Oh, I can’t sleep,
Arise, go up and down reluctantly.

A journey is called joyfully,
But beautiful is the early return!

I'll kick in the door, go up and down,
Oh, who am I to tell my troubles?

Sadly, I will dwell in the house.
Tears wet the petticoat.



SECOND PART
KARUNA, MY BELOVED


1

The body is a tree of life with five branches.
The darkness creeps over the spirit within.

The force of the Eternal bliss is reinforcing,
And learn from the teachings of the master.

Why and what is meditating a human being?
You will die to harm or to bliss!

Leave now and do not tie yourself to false hope,
Put wings on by becoming pure nothingness!

The poet says: I saw this in contemplation,
The output and input on the same throne.


2

The milk of the turtle is in the milking pail,
While feedind the crocodile tears is suitable.

Listening to music! The kingdom is in the soul.
At midnight, the treasure is stolen by the thief.

My father is asleep, but the bride is awake.
Where can I find the treasure that was robbed me by the thief?

On the day she is afraid of the black crow,
But at night she comes to love’s sport in my bed.

Josef Maria Mayer sang this song of mysticism.
Only one of millions of people can understand this song.


3

There is the woman who gives me the sacred wine,
She comes in, she mixed the wine with water.

Silence, Karuna! Mix spices in the wine
And drink! Your body becomes free from death!

Only the wine character at the door is to be seen,
Whoever enters it, is not sent out.

The wide-ranging cup, the abundance of wine!
Do not move your hand, spill not a drop!


4

Thy zone press, Karuna, tenderly pressing the lotus!
Karuna, you spend me the sacrament of the night!

Karuna, beloved! I can’t live without you!
I kiss her lips, drinking nectar from the lotus.

Friction can not defile thee, O Karuna!
She comes to the east, climbs the mountain summit.

With lock and key closing the house,
The moon, the sun, and take wings on.

The poet is called: Heroe of highest sensuality!
Because man and woman of God rises!


5

The stream of life, deep and dark, murmurs quiet,
The two banks of the muddy and shallow center.

The Lord makes a bridge built of repose for you,
Go over it in tender confidentiality!

The carpenter's ax, sharpened by eternity,
Splits the tree of knowledge and established the post!

Enter the bridge of God, do not look right, nor left,
Close to you is the God-man, go to no other one!

The soul that wants to go over, examined the bridge,
She turns to the sage himself, the initiated.


6

Whom have I assumed, and from whom I have been rejected?
I hear the hunter's horn blowing everywhere.

The hunter, every day he hunts for the meat of the deer,
The deer pants full of hot fervor to the source.

The deer do not know where is the beloved doe,
The doe says to the deer: Flee to the mountains!

I am as the fleeing deer, his hoofs leave no trace.
The poet says: This song does not understand the goals.


7

Dame Folly and Lady Wisdom standing in the way,
Walking on the way so full of sadness the poet.

Where will it lead me to caution my life?
They call me a philosopher, but I am a fool of love!

There are three, three are combined and divorced yet.
The poet says: Cleansed is the world of man.

They have come since they went all away!
The coming and going makes the poet sad.

The city of eternal bliss is near!
Why can not I enter in the heart’s heart?


8

If I fill the boat for Karuna with gold,
So I have no room for silver gifts.

Karuna, glide, glide, in the third heaven!
You are freed from birth to eternity!

Pull up the anchor and solve rid of the dew,
The point in question master and sail away: Ahoy!

If you mount the rescue ship, then look around:
You can not sail without remorse a quiet sigh.

She pressed the right and left and found the narrow way,
The gate to happiness forever!


9

You destroy the stronghold of the ancient Eve,
Free yourself from shackles and bonds!

The poet drenched in shadows of golden clouds,
Urge calm in the lotus of the beloved one.

The elephant excited by his female elephant,
The elephant is wet from the female elephant!

There are creatures who at their birth are already pure,
Two are they which are purely down to their hair tips.

Take ten jewels of ten qualities of heaven!
Controllability of the elephants! Learn science!


10

At the edge of town is our home, harlot!
The monk with the tonsure, he comes and touches you.

O prostitute, let's make sweet love!
Karuna naked! The poet is saved from wrath.

There is the lotus flower with the fifty leaves,
On this lotus flower dancing prostitutes.

God greet you, beloved prostitute! Say:
On whose boat do you swim in the ocean of bliss?

The work of thy loom you do give others,
To me you stretch out the bamboo mat!

For you I have dropped the basket of reeds,
For you I wear the rosary of skulls.

Karuna, you have eaten of the lotus,
I should kill you now and eat your body?


11

I have three refugees rescued in life’s boat,
Eight souls came on the ship through the sea of ​​sin.

In my flesh there is the ruler of Karuna,
But day and night my chamber is full of loneliness.

The river of life I cross over like a dream,
In mid-river, I recognize the waves play.

Karuna pulls ahead the boat like a dream woman,
It smells, it tastes good, it feels like a dream, waking.

My mind is a sailor on the way to the great nothingness,
Karuna joins to bliss.


12

The boat glides over the sacred river of the vagina,
Karuna takes a drowning man on board of the ship.

So row, Karuna, row, Karuna,
Row homeward, it's already afternoon.

With my master's blessing I return home to Eden,
I untie the cord and pray my five prayers.

Pour out the water from the sky buckets
And fill with wet the thirst of each hole.

The sun and the moon are like two paddles,
The creation and the annihilation but the mast.

But don’t look right and left of creation and destruction,
So you steer your ship just next to the harbor.

Karuna doesn’t want to pay for offerings,
Out of free grace she loves all the pilgrims.

But the trip boarded ship
Now moves from beach to beach to the bay of bliss.


13

I alone am enlightened only by God,
I am illuminated by any other creature.

Whoever goes the narrow way to heaven,
Will never be born again on earth.

You fools go, but not the street without a goal,
The path of truth alone leads to the target grade.

Take always the Rosary in your hand
And think of the tent of love on a narrow path.

Do you know the fallacy of the sea full of illusion?
No raft, no boat passes through the sea of ​​illusion.

Why you’re asking not for directions from the wise?
You go the invisible way to the being in nothingness.

I'm in need, lost by a false thinking,
The straight path leads you to the seventh queen.

Karuna plays like little kids in the garden,
Where no cares are, where no trees are, nor a toy.

And listen to me, if you do as the teacher advises,
He travels to paradise with closed eyes.


14

Music of the sky I heard, the thunder drums,
Since the spirit of death fled from the Rosary.

My mind was running like a wild elephant
In the distant jungle of the universe. I thirst!

What loves me are still virtues and vices,
Since I've built for you the pillar of God!

I hear the music of heaven in the skies,
My mind seeks to love the otherworldly realms.

Poisoned by the wine of the salvation of the soul
I've even forgotten in the rush the third heaven.

No enemy and no fiend can overcome you,
If you have been overcome by the Lord.

The earth in the violence of the sun's heat,
I drink the milk of the breasts of the milky way.


15

The golden sun is like a golden lyre,
Rays of the moon are the bright silver strings.

Inaudible music swung from the guitar of heaven,
Karuna was the body of the guitar.

Oh girl, you hear the sound of God's harp!
How God sounds, vibrates in the body of Karuna!

The dreams and realities are my bow,
While I am comforted by the wine of the elephant.

If the camel through the needle’s eye is gone,
Vibrates at that moment the harp of God.

So dance, Karuna! Swinging the pool! Sing, O goddess!
The true faith of God is incomparably.


16

With ease I cross three heavenly realms.
I slept in the happiness of the eternal bliss.

Karuna, say, am I your beloved paramour?
Outdoors is the tower, in the tower is the mistress.

Beloved, untouchable is your lighter body,
Quite unreasonable you left this moon.

People say that you are a bad woman,
The way but wraps his arm around your waist.

The poet sings: O spouse, passionately beloved,
Karuna, no woman was ever like you so unchaste!


17

World and sky are like tambourine and drum,
The spirit, the breath as the flute and the cymbals.

Victory, victory! Sun rejoices in the heavens.
Josef Maria Mayer takes to his wife Karuna.

In this wedding waned my own birth.
In a moment I received religion.

And day and night pass away by making love,
The night becomes entangled in the net of the beloved.

The sage feels intensely beloved,
He is not for a moment alone in the bed.

The poet is poisoned and clouded by
The drug, which is the body of the beloved.


18

Karuna says: My husband lives in celibacy!
My sensual desire is so unutterably!

When I was on the ward for birth,
Ah, woe is me! I have the baby aborted!

What I desired, I could not get in the time.
My firstborn son was a wanted son!

I felt his heart beat under my heart
And knew what a wonderful child he was!

Like fruits in my youth grew my breasts,
As I left the mother and killed the father.

The wise man says: The universe evolves.
The knowing man is the winner in the game.


19

The rat nibbles in the dark midnight.
The poet chooses ambrosia for his food.

O wise man, with authority kill the rat!
Commit the rat-demon to death!

The rats swarm in the river of the underworld,
The mystery of iniquity is in the rats.

Brown is the color of rats, brown as the earth feces.
Who knows to what class are to count the rats?

But I join the stairs to the third heaven
And there I drink in fair love God’s blood.

As long as the rat on the ground there,
Banish them as your teacher instructs you.

If one day all the rats are destroyed,
The poet says: solve then also my ankles!


20

Man makes himself hell or heaven,
The way makes himself his own paradise.

I do not know, unlearned man, unstudied,
Dying, and life in eternity.

Death is a mother who gives birth to a child!
But life seems to me one thousand deaths the same!

I have a fear of birth in the hour of death,
What it the chemistry of medical help then?

Who walked through hell, purgatory, paradise,
He lives on this earth already in eternity.


21

If you want to enter the beautiful lotus garden of love,
So stay unmarried, alone in this world.

In the morning, the beautiful white lotus flower bloomed,
In the evening it sank wilted, exhausted in the dust.

Not until the hunter comes to me with bread and wine,
Josef Maria Mayer does not enter the hut.

The hunter caught the hind of the created world,
He caught her with nets of the created world.

I know the master, whose love song this is.
Death of the body is not the end of the soul.

The net of the created world can not bind the soul,
The chains do not mind the wild deer.

How restless is the hunter hunting!
The deer fled to absolute freedom!


22

The soul rises like the moon in the sky’s east.
The illusion lay down after your teacher’s advice.

Even your senses rise in the heavens!
The seed of the body is sown in the firmament!

The sun rises! The dark night vanishes!
The illusions of the world are solved.

Look at the black swan, who drinks the white milk,
Only milk he drinks out of the milk-and-water-mixture.

So shall the insiders live in the world,
The pious drink in the world only God’s milk.


23

What religion is the link back to the Godhead?
Take the cord of your Mother’s Rosary!

At your loom you can weave pure linen.
I weave away your pure shroud.

I calculated how big is the universe,
The shroud is large enough for the whole universe.

Wisdom’s loom weaves the pure white linen,
Two threads were torn, but they were re-united.

I lie in my bed and listen to the music of heaven.
Now I do not weave themselves anymore, now weaves the deity!


24

Wash your linen, no fiber is there anymore,
The fibers wash so that there remains a mere nothing.

Karuna, a man will not find you!
Karuna says: Why do you think about other men?

I washed away the linen, then I eat the God.
As I wiped myself, I turned to God.

Karuna says: If one is on a journey,
The duality is to be seen to the hair tips!

Karuna says, no effect in the world is,
That is not attributable to the spring of live.


25

The lotus flower bloomed at midnight.
The bodies of the elect were in ecstasy.

The moon came down from his orient,
The precious stones decorate the beautiful city of heaven.

The moon is sinking into eternity, in the sea of tranquility.
The lotus flower floats down the path of blood.

A person experienced in bliss of the soul,
Oh God, man has become God through your grace!

The poet speaks: Gained in the Mystic Union,
Karuna I love, the bliss of my soul.


26

O sweetheart, high mountains, where Karuna lives!
A pair of peacocks walking in the southern park.

Karuna I see, her white neck of a swan
Wears a string of pearls, the pearls are rowan berries.

Karuna, wild Karuna! O Karuna, you are crazy!
No, do not scream loud and lame not the animals full of misery!

Karuna has become my wife.
The tree of life blossoms, the crown kisses the sky.

Karunas bears clips in her ears,
She goes walking alone in the forest and meditates breathing.

The bed was built from the metals of the planets,
Karuna full of love’s lust mounts the bed.

Josef Maria Mayer and Karuna loving one another,
Together in the file until dawn.

The poet's teeth black from betel nuts chewing,
The poet's genitals as the calmus.

In a tender caress with the mistress of nothing
He spends his dark night in the joy of love.

The master's word your bow and the arrow of your mind,
Carried penetration of the heart for the eternity of love!


27

I am united with the body of the beloved,
The thunder of God's hammer is with the lotus flower.

In flames the bedroom of the beloved,
We delete the white dew of the milky way.

A straw burning, the smoke rising into the sky in prayer.
From the mountain of noon Karuna rising into the sky.

We have destroyed Buddha’s image and Kali’s picture!
The seven virtues consume us as incandescence.

The poet speaks: The spring I look to pour out
Through the channel, as God's breath floats through the flute.


28

Josef Maria Mayer and Karuna are one!
The knights have fallen in love’s deep sleep.

The sensuality is defeated by super-sensuality!
Happiness in eternity is all kingly nothing!

I blow the conch of my Hosanna!
Remote is the flower of magic, the power of the world.

The poet raises his finger in the air, and says:
The city of happiness is taken into eternity!

By all the three heavens flows love’s happiness,
Thus saith the pious poet in satisfaction.


29

I know the canoe in the lake of bliss,
I know the village of duality-in-union.

Karuna, you are my Bengali mistress!
His wedded wife the poet has now conquered.

Purged in incandescence is now our sensibility,
We now know where our souls find peace.

Now we do not need anymore gold and silver, beloved,
In Eden plays the holy family.

My wealth is wasted by the eight billion.
In death, it is the most beautiful life!


30

The third garden is gone home to the third heaven.
The carpenter's ax has separated the lie.

The young girl is awake in her bed,
In a fishnet dress her beautiful body.

Renounce the desire for the vain world!
My mind is in happiness to touch this woman!

Before the third house of pleasure in the third heaven
At a sudden bursts the plump pod of my seed.

The moon above the third garden flowers home in Eden,
The firmament is a garden full of astral asters.

The purple pomegranades hanging on the tree bulging.
Karuna and her lover are intoxicated by the wine.

And eternity to eternity passes in silence
And I'm in deep bliss.

And at the axis of the cosmos, the bed is made of bamboo,
Karuna is eager as incense on the altar.

It is also a home to foxes and vultures.
This is the death of existence, the true life.

The sacrifice is offered in all heavens -
Karuna died - Karuna lives forever!