Herausgegeben von Dr. P.M. – Herausgeber der

AUTUMN AND SPRING


By Josef Maria Mayer


FIRST SONG
AUTUMN

O for the cup full of love’s lust,
That you sent to me as a flash,
Here, these verses from the poet's breast,
They are nothing more than a modest thank.

And comes the autumn up with stars, seven
Pleiades, but without song and wine,
How can I love with all my heart
At night Mistress Moon with sweet notes?

When we met again today, O poet ,
The first sheet has separated itself from the branch,
The lake affects the star-lights,
The flood merges with God's firmament.

We spoke about love in our youth,
About idleness and the old wines,
We looked peeping to the Great Bear
And had bitter cries of disappointment!

The mountain’s juniper covers up the mountains,
The bushes create the moon’s beauty,
And above the mountain the group of egrets
And in the valley the laughing of young monkeys.

The moon is setting and the crow cries,
The sky is filled with sharp frost.
The stream flows with the many fishes far,
The tree looks like melancholy without consolation!

In the village of Ku-Su outside the wall
The monastery does not deviate from the cold mountains,
The sound of bells at midnight fully showers,
The stranger boat like the angel’s greeting reached.

The night did not need the light,
The ship illuminates the moonshine dream.
The green maple in front of the monastery gate,
The red tower on the white water's edge.

The crows caw silent of vain dreams,
The heron weighs itself simply in slumber.
The ferryman with white hair at the crown
Look out the window, because he will not sleep.

The clouds do not silvery bloom in symmetry,
The mountain’s symmetry similar to the old ways,
However, the clouds in the green sky
Sojourn in wrong formations, circling.

In the early moon hurries the flock of clouds
And hovering the thousand treetops,
Where shares the White Path of Heaven
In the far west at the steep summit.

The afterglow is getting older at the top,
How nightly already rushing streams,
The firs behold the moon, the night is colder,
The sources fill my listening soul.

The servant goes home, he just wants peace, the pious,
The crow seeks its nest, warm, trustworthy,
The lady longs that the night time may come,
On the flowery ways drowned the sounds.

It's stormy wind, the rain dances,
Before the window casements hang crooked,
The bamboo rustles, the old pines shine,
The lamp light shines deep into the darkness.

Came the night a friend to me? Oh, no!
Grieved my heart is not with me.
Well, me alone two bottles of wine remain
And my lonely scholarly game on the lute.

Long the cicadas have lamentations,
Alleviated is simply too beautiful the silence,
Now also extinguished the lamp, O Ancient of Days,
Now fades the beautiful light in the night.

Only through the window, through the dust,
I hear the night rain splash and urge
And only for the elongated banana leaf
Is this drop the familiar sound.

The chaste Lady Moon looks down on the world,
The bedchamber rests lonely without husband,
At the beaded curtain at the window fall
Single green and black shadows.

The frost of autumn falls in lighter weight,
The hand feels with darkness,
And so she cuts with scissors,
The scissors cut black silhouettes.

At midnight I went in the boat alone
After Chu. There sank the moon’s dew,
The land lay still in the silent moonlight,
The night was dark, it was black and blue.

Lonely cried in the fall forever
A white monkey his complaints loudly.
Although I was secular, with no worries,
The heart of the grief was familiar again.

The grass in the wind on the beach is as delicate as a dream,
Ship's mast for the night, the waves rage,
The stars hang quietly in the empty space,
The moon floats on the White Stream’s flood.

Am I famous as a singer and poet?
From the office I am leaving once old and sick.
Who do I like? From the whirlwind gone,
As above the sea, the last seagull white.

I held the sheet of paper with the poem
For the candle down and read with fever cheeks.
Surely not the dawn was breaking,
The song died away, the light has gone out.

The eyes are gone and the candles,
I sat in the dark, with thoughts of death.
The wind stirs waves on wild jokes,
The wind was pounding furiously on the boat.

The Blue Mountains are in the distance,
The water is like fog on glass,
Perish also of autumn stars,
And everything must wither like grass.

The red lotus flower dress falls down,
Your darker scent disappears. Look this show:
Autumn shines on the golden leaves again
With white frost and crystal dew.

The beautiful lady is silent about her suffering,
How boundless stretch her sufferings,
Fine silk in unusually short dress,
Do I say no to balconies parapet.

A first hill and a second hill,
The sea fog cold, alone the boat,
The mountains are high, the sky like a mirror,
The maple of remembering scarlet.

The aster bloomed and withered again,
In the north the goose flies to the horizon,
The man has not yet arrived, the woman is looking down,
The curtain blowing in the wind under the moon.

In Chang-an I see the crescent moon,
The woman I see in front of the gate do knock the carpet,
The storm from horizon to horizon
Storms unstoppable, already drops the sky.

This awakens my longing for the border,
When do the victory over the barbarians come?
I see me in the autumn after spring,
If there is peace! Enough I have from war!

As unstoppable flow of the river flood,
How cries the woman of sorrow,
The sun sets, the storm is full of anger,
The autumn wind howls in red maple forest.

I do not tear off the green willow branches,
They hang in front of the blue house,
Only in the quiet green water ponds
I pluck lotus for the balcony.

Your horse raises to the fence of the garden,
But nothing else is to be seen at this location.
The clouds gallop across the field,
Where is bloody raging war and murder of people!

From the balcony I saw Lady Moon there,
She descended, her greeting was like a bell,
Your greeting: never heard of the word of men,
The autumn wind tugging at the belt and the coat!

Before empty window bamboo clump blow,
It smells like the house of smoke,
In front of the gate the red soil dust turning
And in the streets of the world only you.

The Tao-master with the soul of oestrus
Learns wisdom from the invisible spirits,
Immortality is a religious art,
By breeding the soul to the master for years.

Where naked cliffs the crystal source
Running from the immaculate mouth,
The veil green, the dress reddish light
Reflected in the river water basically.

And where the farmer and the citizens do not
Know the one who was in the service of the Emperor,
There it entices me to read the poem
From the southern, true flowers country.

The bush was gray from evening dew,
In withered leaves the wind makes noise,
The red grace went to rest, look,
The black beauty is sweet and chaste.

The hermit in the face of the image
Appears on transient earth,
His heart desires only a chaste, mild,
Female poverty in the radical nakedness!

The disciples I asked for the old pines,
Only the master herbs had collected,
He made his way to the summit, I have to listen,
Where are deep the clouds, the unknown site.

How can the soul flee from the bill,
The dust and noise of the world flee into the light?
Full shyness consults the oracle purely
And comes home to the peach blossom’s source!

I want to wake up from the empty pleasure
And serve God with good works and wise words,
I longed for the pure love of your chest,
Plant the soul in the order of monks!

The glow of the check can bloom the soul
For maturity in the mind,
And under the breath of the power and virtue bold
Opened to you soon Wisdom blooming!

The road was empty, as I rode, a philosopher
And poet without a companion,
Just rest and slumber in the monastery,
May be fulfilled my hope today.

When at night I rested in the Föng-Temple,
I raised my hand to reach the stars.
Then I said in a low whisper only to good spirits,
Demons do not scare by talking.

The source wreathes herbs along the paths,
The cloud glows in cool winds of Nothing.
The bamboo is trembling after the cold rain,
The mountain beautifies the splendour of evening light.

On the ponds the lotus sits flourishing,
Frosted asters gaze with bleary eyes,
Full grace to bring a smile to strive,
Till thunderstorms angry beat them down.

You shiver as an unmarried virtue,
They wither already in first worries lines.
Who painted this picture of withered youth?
The champion servant is called: the old man.

The beautiful tree is blowing in the west wind,
In the autumn boat with heavy dark wine,
I look at the clouds flying in the land of Wu,
Since I travel some earlier incident.

Powerful I sing a song to the lute clear,
I hang a curtain tender before the mirror,
The last I was a wild young man,
I have gray hair in my beard now.

In the evening playing her flute blackbirds,
The wild goose attracts them with parting words,
At sea foams drives the afterglow,
The cloud burgundy reflected in the river.

The grasses foam from the island’s mouth,
The red of the maple glows in the garden far,
On the shore from sea foam is wet the ground.
Succeeded the ninth moon her best dress?

A peregrine falcon flew away in the sky,
In the Huang He drove a couple of gulls,
He hit her in the name of the Lord,
The carefree swimming in the world operating.

In the bottom wet with dew and love,
Cobwebs blew unconnected, shuddering.
The sky was invading the world’s gear,
I stood alone, mourning above all beings!

The club appointed as an orphan of the moon
And lights on the boat in calm repose,
The White Star’s power on the horizon
Flows to bright boundless distance.

Home one knows neither right nor left
And also I do not know that this was my anchor.
The round fog on the steep mountains,
I earned nothing but heart pains a lot!

The fog hung over the cold waters
And above the beaches drives Lady Moon,
As night we moored and went by boat,
We were served with heavy dark wine.

From an anguish of homeless
Do not know anything the lady who looks so beautiful.
The wilting under autumn scarlet roses
Performances an amorous song of spring!

The eighth month frost sends to the earth ,
The yellow of the weeping willows is immense,
Autumn storm bows down the raspberry bush
And in the sweet south draws the geese.

On foams the flood dikes, Lady Moon is shining
And the mountain looks down from the clouds home,
And crying on the mountain of the sky sign
I stand and look after my home.

When dew falls, I can already speak of the fog
And how in the frost of asters withered redness,
The weather storms, so that the pastures break
And my tear drops to the jade flute.

The tower on the river is built according to the rule,
On black mountain the evening sun festival,
The night comes and birds come home,
And the magpie shrill cries out for their nest.

Where I stay, when the autumn wind through the room
With his wild goose flocks came dashing,
In the morning invaded the courtyard tree
And the pilgrims are heard so early?

In the last light I went into the town,
Glum, with whom I speak in the world,
The pious way people go no more, no,
The autumn storm harvests in the millet field.

I stand on the dike, where the sun's rays died,
I hesitate whether I should go alone,
The trees are already in autumn colours,
The mountains in the sunset glow appearance.

The dew of autumn is in the ditch on the calves,
A small boat is drifting before the wall,
In evening breezes bathe the horses,
In the green of the grass cicadas buzzing sung.

The nuts ripen with the rain, look,
In the eighth moon mist the mushroom matures,
At dawn the dew falls white,
As I think of the blue feeling.

The autumn frost already coloured the leave’s hand,
The pear tree reddish and as clear as glass.
I look eastwards to the distant land,
At levels of far meadow grass.

The home spots located in the far ether,
The sun rests, very lonely my journey,
The rivers wander through the land of the fathers,
To limit my road leads quietly.

Guardian smoke does not want to stretch further,
On the dark mountain stand free old pines.
Oh, how I can not bear this hour tendons
And this wild monkeys cry of lust?

In the backyard of the gray ground, familiar,
In the chestnut tree the crows rage,
The cool evening dew comes without a sound
And wets like love’s greeting of the cinnamon tree flowers.

That night people go out
And look to Lady Moon’s milk tavern,
But no one knows where the woman is at home,
In the autumn moon I think lonely full of love.

That round mountain along
The sand shines light like snow and silver lining
And on the wall of Schou-dschiang
The moonshine veil falls like frost.

Who is sleepless at night, loses the time,
Throws around the shell, occurs across goal and listens,
The Lady Moon cool, autumn bamboo freezes,
The wind is rugged, the night rushes in the window.

In the old park of yellow leaves rain
Is full of the green moss in the clear fount,
After dark visions wail on the wall,
At the very dawn early the horn.

That night I was sent into the heart
From other unseen pains difficult,
I was half completed in the glow of Lady Moon
As a restless shadow back and forth.

When the Han-pass rotate the car axles,
One thousand Li to ride hometown.
In a night full of autumn storm has grown
Already the gray hair in my beard.

In the green bamboo grove of the monastery,
In the late evening bronze bells sounded,
The last rays of the hat of stray,
When you went home by blue mountains.

I saw him in the mountains after the end
And shut the gates in the evening here,
If once the spring flowers in abundance,
When comes my grandson to me again?

The green grass grows on the banks of the ponds,
The day's sun was downgraded,
In the yellow reeds fully fever haze the soft
And gentle heart of the moorhen calls softly.

A man swinging continues through pipe and reed
In his boat with a heart heavy,
For a long time fully drowned woe his farewell song
Clearly forth from the water through the evening.

The noise you are divorced from the house by the river,
Where the orange glow is many-fold,
From the river a mist went around down here
And penetrated so frosty cold in my boat.

I thought of how far the way for a man
In the moonlight to Siang-Hill, the beautiful.
Full sadness that I heard the monkeys then
At midnight moan in my dreams.

A monkey roars, the guest breaks alone,
It is night and the moon is always yellow.
The man himself makes the anguish,
The silent lake rests secure in himself.

Together we are in exile in sorrow,
But you must continue further into new trouble.
Deep black mountains are miles and miles away,
In between like an orphan your boat.

In the stable the animals are brought to rest,
The lady already closed her garden gate
And wind and moon in this clear night
And river and mountain have no home for me.

A mountain spring flows close to mountain walls,
From grass roots to the dew drips exhilarating.
How must the gray beard but in the lamplight
Bloom last remnant but oppressive!

I advise you of the cup of God 's blessing
Not to refuse to drink the blood of the vine!
Even the darkness comes with a lot of rain
And full of farewell is the life of man.

I drank with you on the flute ponds,
In the blue light, I saw Lady Moon’s power.
The egrets fled before singing
And lifted from the ocean beach in the night.

The egrets descends to the flood
Alone and as the frost falls on the land.
Full calm before the next fly, rests
He once here on the island beach.

The herring gulls hover in the air
And plunge down to the sea tide.
In the west sooner they lived their lives,
In the dream they remember the miracle.

I was not feeling well, I was so dark,
I saw the old field was still the same,
The afterglow unusually gorgeous,
Then the evening came at twilight, the yellow.

The pale sun goes down, the mountains blue,
Into the sea crashes the Yellow Current’s stormy wave,
My eye wants to look into the distance
And so I join alone the tower.

In the fields of the north, in the hill country,
There is grave to grave lined up in silent grief.
The old trees stand in autumn colours,
The ancient tribes there at Lo-yang's wall.

In the evening hours in the monastery’s lap
The bronze bells drown out Alleluia.
But in the north you can hear making noise only
The evergreen trees of life.

Full melancholy is the view of the sleepless cool,
And closer annually comes to life’s limit,
A tired heart and full of feeling
And can not forget the spring of youth.

The candles melt, then deprived of their light,
Comes to the night the dawn, the clear,
Since the peace lowers silent to the main
Of the man who counts almost fifty years.

Grey hair has the beard , the beard is getting longer,
And more and more of the grief’s dripping dew,
In front of the mirror my eyes shall close,
When did this come in my beard gray?

The good works of the poet's fame,
Lots of errors I must confess in power’s awareness.
I check my love’s martyrdom
And ask: How and where do I recognize Wisdom?

You follow what God revealed to you,
Much knowledge makes you not really wise.
Although the gray beard, what is a gray beard?
This way is not much, so spoke softly.

The seasons and the world’s gear
And in the nights to urge the pious,
The sun rises, is born the love,
The new love of spring will come soon!

She sews a dress and embroider the fine threads,
That he no longer grasped at the winds.
The flute plays for him his old girl,
The sparks fly from the gray ash.

The Christmas sacrifice sacrifices himself the worlds,
The catkins are looking for the foams,
Mountain forests catch cold in the white snow,
Soon, however, sighing splits the plum!

The essence mist is still undifferentiated,
Even in the home of mist hovers fine,
O boy, give me peace of mind,
In this cup’s lap the hot wine!

To heaven once sought my soul’s wings,
Now limping I must tremble before the age!
Who knows that in immaculate mirrors
The archetype of his shadow must mourn?


SECOND SONG
SPRING

The new year is in the sharp wind
Even without flowers from the havens
In February, the second moon begins,
The first crocodile buds sprouting.

The weeping willow without vitality
Even stands out with its soft wood,
In the ponds to the water curls juice,
Crystal ice melted from the first heat.

Now no soul knows rest,
What they plan and what they will now begin.
At the same time came the spring flood,
At the same time came the spring wind.

The evening dawn descends upon the land,
The children return home at sunset.
The birds fly to the sea-beach,
The fisherman lonely crouching in the boat.

Already has scattered the snow bright white
And by the gentle breezes cheer dance,
Even the ceiling opens also from ice
And the country is warm sweet shine.

It melts the spring approach, it reveals
The spring with blue ribbon stripe.
Alone remains for me in my long beard
A hem of silver, old age.

When you lock the new yellow of spring sprouted,
The new yellow broke through the willow,
Delicately the ice on that pond at the castle
Still not completely melted by the sun.

How many people are on the post,
From this spring day’s happiness to say?
God asking, I look up in the East,
God asking, I am astonished at the Big Dipper.

The Yellow River emerges from a distance
In the woven cloud’s masterpiece,
I see the Star City far from the world,
High to the sky reaches the high mountain.

You're from my home like a dream,
Do you know of my country’s suffering?
Wore, when you went away, even the plum tree,
The old plum tree a light dress?

I saw the plum blossom, my reader,
I heard birds chirping in the steppe,
Full longing I look to the spring grasses,
On the lemongrass in my stairway.

In the highlands of spring light came modestly
Before our times later in the green gardens.
In March still hung from the weeping willows
Not down the bowed willow’s whips.

However, today broke by the light of the sun far
The ice in front of the hard wall ,
This is the Chang-an precisely that time,
Since sails sweet blessing of the blossoms fall.

The spring first tapped into the sweet plum,
Then came the cherry and apricot,
The pear, peach blossoms then in foams,
Then the hedge bloomed red rose,

The tulip and then the modest violet
In the old village green, the childlike religious.
To me also, after a little while
The bilge air with sweet love coming!

The days are getting longer,
The meadows are yellow like a honeycomb,
To the north the white wild goose flies, look,
Due to high heaven’s heights she returns home.

At Yo-yang's wall you can hear the pain of love
To the flute sound, sweet joy – bitter woe,
This sets the sweet bilge like my heart
And filled with love the Dung-Ting-Lake.

The Liang-Park early in the morning on days
Of spring leaves of crows spill itself,
On the rosy horizon project
Two families, three loved houses.

In the backyard of the trees I know nothing
From a human withering and age,
Spring comes with a young shine of light,
It runs the time of blossoms and butterflies.

From somewhere in the darkness sweet
The flute sounds with love’s abundance,
The flute mingles with the spring wind
And fills the white city on the blue river.

So I hear in that night the love song,
From narrow pastures hips that split.
Ah, what man does not rise into mind
Longing for home, for the old time?

Oh what sadness! Last night in a dream
The soul again rubbed through her garden,
Just as in ancient times, through the foam
The flower like the butterfly, the delicate.

A car rolled there on the horizon
And phoenix-like horses very quickly.
O sweet nostalgia! Sea of ​​flowers and the moon
Unfolding relish in the spring wind.

I shut the door and shooing the pain, the pious,
But the pain does not go away from the mind.
But what if the spring breezes coming
And yet the pain does not flee from the heart?

I wonder where is in the old garden,
The way that heals so many sorrows,
That sometimes comes and goes again and again
And often smiling dwells among men?

When I see the lake of the castle lonely in the northeast,
I see a pavilion filled with happiness,
After a long separation of bittersweet woe
I found saved back into this space.

Now I ask the handmaid of the Lord alone,
That she sweeps the room with her ​​veil!
I myself bring the bottle full of wine
And reach into the strings of my lyre.

The island’s south I roam in the morning,
The north of the island I roam in the evening.
The island’s birds without worries
Are intimately like going old ways.

How sweet the breath of spring was on the garden shed,
The willow tendrils wrapped around me,
The blackbirds I received​​,
When they parted, a blackbird crying loudly!

The fog shimmers like silver snow,
The slender willow gently smiling, listening,
No wonder that dreary woe of parting
And from a violet wine I 'm intoxicated!

I still think the scepter of my rod,
That writes to the sky my love,
Because of the heart increased desire, it cries the Good,
The lonely remains on a dreary place!

In the space swells the blue smoke, my heart,
For the full cup I hold in my hand,
The lyre sings of my pain of parting,
The path of separation sneaks through the land;

The stars take refuge in the trees there,
The Yellow Stream flows nicely into the twilight.
But you go so far away from Lo-yang!
When we celebrate again the good-bye?

No place on the Wall in the spring, where will not
The flower dancing in the dresses fine silk!
In the wind from the Far East in April
Stood wrong bent the old weeping willows.

Towards the evening the glow softens the wax,
The candles give light that shines always quieter.
A delicate shimmering veil of mist creeps
To the palace of the God-anointed Emperor.

The evening came, the wind with light rain,
The flower flew like snow that glowed pink,
Hovered slightly of the old castle wall,
But no one looked at the beautiful flower.

I see the flower that will not bloom,
The fog, which does not want to be absent, to blow away,
There comes a midnight moon in April,
The sun's rays go away from the sky.

Since coming to me a spring dream’s full oestrus,
Swiftly flies the dream over, is hurry old,
He disappears as the light morning mist.
Where's firm grip in all this change?

To the east, the river flows in the stormy wave
Through boundless spring’s flowers robbery,
The old imperial castle’s proud tower
Completely already expired is to dust.

The wanderer takes in the sunset the run
That dike up and looks on the earth,
The spring storm blows on poplar blossoms,
And nostalgia, melancholy, longing hurts the man!

The trees wrap veils of mist,
The east wind drives to the beach, the waves, look,
Pastel colours of the spring range full!
But at night the cold is sharp and rough.

The guardian drums on the drum today,
Silenced the birds glide through the woods.
As he thinks of the high feast’s joy,
The silk sleeve’s burgundy stroking the strings.

As last night in the quiet bridal chamber
The spring wind lifted the rage of love,
Since the spring wind in the lady called awake
Remembrance of the Yellow Stream.

Then on the soft slough of moment
In spring a dream came, she enjoyed happy,
Who finally felt in the south happiness,
Many thousand Li in the desired distance.

In pale light shines Lady Moon light drops,
Orion sinks, it sinks the Big Dipper.
My darling, are you coming or not?
My favourite time you shall tell me!

Ah , yesterday night went to the lady’s skirt,
This morning crawled blessing spider,
She takes the make-up and of the anointing oil and spices,
Coming next to her the bridegroom of love.

A tight body lay on the silk cloth
And hung loosely down the charm belt,
High fine eyebrows joined
At the open window that lady again.

The white foam from the silken petticoat,
A small gust of wind lifted the beautiful child,
Until open to the skirt, like a bell
Sounds the playful spring wind.

On the way of the castle of spring the grass is green,
The flowers on the branches smell across the country,
My desire is without ceasing
And wishes that unknown soul.

First, the flowering rose at the source,
The Lord now creeps over here.
I pray the blush and the pink light
At the same time not to bloom in May.

Who has established these weeping willows
At this ditch that was created by the builder?
Ah, do not loop your belt through the branches,
In them, the cricket lives lamenting!

At the front of the house of the beautiful lady Huang Si
At the ponds it blooms at the Spring Festival,
And a thousand sweet flower clusters, they
Complain sultry scent of the branches.

There I always see the lovemaking of the moths
In the usual wedding dances freely,
There also the oriole plays the pious Psalter
And his flute blows the cheer!

The pure flower’s splendour ascended into heaven,
From close to hardly see the flowery stars,
The pure fragrance sank down to nature
And was perceived only from a great distance.

The fresh spring breeze is certainly
Very devoted to tenderly delicate ornaments,
So he tore the flower also from the branch
And gave the white plum blossom to you.

I saw modest red road dust,
The lady raised in greeting my whip:
With all the doors under weeping willows,
Where does the lady live, this sensual and chaste one?

The green grass with butterflies in crowds,
The yellow willow with catkins foams,
The pure peach blossom smiles mistaken,
Already happening on the calyx of plum.

The east wind idle, sweet passion
With its bubbles of trouble can fight back
The spring sun’s fresh vitality,
Prosperity can be the loving desire.

With red lips and long eyelashes tab,
The beautiful lady celebrates until morn,
Since I releasable from the old noble bottle
Full of purple wine the hard cork.

The flute in the afterglow last,
The guest scattered in the posh - lovely town,
The heavily intoxicated blessed sets
For a thinly veiled beautiful girl.

The wax drips from the candle in the night,
On your sleeve glued the peach leaf,
The wine pleasure and purple splendour
Speckled dull your lap, o girl.

And you do not go away! In bitter times
Were you my comrade carousing!
But later you will tremble in remembrance
And repentance is then your old age.

Where gentle and quiet spring in bloom dresses
Sprinkled with pure flowers the balcony,
The beautiful woman convert the page
Side by side in the purple pavilion.

It buzzes the woman’s love light-headed,
What happened at night in the palace there.
But surly the parrot turns to the hair,
Since no sweet female dares to say a word.

The flute of the seduced maid
Is delicate and fine as faded floral scent.
The swing rocked on the farm,
The night has fallen heavy and humid.

From spring tired, she does not feel anything from dawn,
Still she listens only the bird’s flute.
A wild storm blew at night when stars glister,
How many blossoms fell, oh, how much?

In the small garden of the blackbird a silent word
At the gate dances with the butterflies in May.
Look, winter goes quietly and quickly spring continues
And your litter can no longer avoid

The branches weave shade and I think
At the closed gate and at the woman.
The soft spring colours are gifts
From heaven’s rain and morning dew.

The lady’s litter no longer comes to the place,
The spring, it seems, now avails of the leaves.
I have no choice but the blackbird chat,
Until calmly Vespers hour is coming.

In the soft white of the golden nightgown light
She sits and lifts the dark eyebrows
And from the fatigue her face
Was like to look an open book of life.

Now, however, it assumes the window seat,
Dreamy and headstrong and alone.
The golden lyre and the parakeet chat
In her soul with playing voices.

In the atrium, white flowers, the shy frightens
In the wind from the peach tree full of grace
And only the blackbirds bring discomfort,
Urge in the castle silence but their pecking.

Angular she leaned on the bearing pad
In nameless melancholy, the law of the world,
The belt slack……………………………..
……………………………………………