Herausgegeben von Dr. P.M. – Herausgeber der

THE MYSTICAL TEMPLE OF SOLOMON


Josef  Maria Mayer

”Lo, with the Genesis of Jesus Christ was it as follows:
Indeed, Mary, his mother,
Was courted by Joseph, as it her happened,
Before he met her, and she became his wife,
That she was already pregnant in the womb
By the holy breath.”
(Gospel)


1

Your heart is a temple of Solomon:
The forecourt of the gentiles
Is the life in the world.
The sanctuary of God's people
Is the spiritual life
Of prayer and sacrifice of the works of love.
In the Holy of Holies,
Allowed only to the high priest,
Lives the radically solitary self.
Go through the purple veil of Mary,
Then your self enters into the mystical night,
The Divine in solitude
Is there alone with the sole being.
Yes, dark night!
Yes, God will dwell in the darkness!
God is invisible,
But you have to pray
Before the holy face
Of the Godhead, I AM!


2

O days of my life, maturity, my life's autumn!
The Lord God in high heaven may keep me in his goodness!
The friendship of the Eternal Wisdom is with me!
God's beauty is my light at night!
The children of my soul rejoice on my knees,
And when I go to the children of men,
I greet the children happy
And the women smile to me kindly,
The wicked tremble and run away!
When I sit down to education-hungry women,
They listen in silence to my speech
And drink my words of consolation of Wisdom
As spring blossoms drink the morning dew.
When I finished my talking, they are silent,
Silently to reflect my words.
In the temple the old man is silent,
When I talk and sing,
The priest is surprised by my knowledge.
I rescued a sick woman
And I was her lover till her hour of death.
I was the spouse of a loose woman as a husband
And to the fatherless children I was like a mother.
I tore from the evil killer of unborn children
The souls of unborn children.
I'll stay in my dare nest for many years.
My end will be like the phoenix!
My fame will stay with me,
After all, through my songs sung in the Holy Spirit,
Lady Wisdom will give me a permanent name!


3

Godhead, deity of all wonders,
You make me the motherly father
Of the children of thy grace,
A bringer of blessing to those
Where you want to work your wonder,
That they may open the beak as doves,
Like little children revel in the lap of the nurse.
I walk before you in the beauty of a garden
And climb to the stairs of heaven,
Singing to the glory ascending!


4

My grandmother came from her grave like an angel
Or my grandmother as my great angel herself
In light of female figure with large wings
To me, hugged me with her clear wings
Heavenly-motherly full of mercy
And took the kids of my soul
As her beloved children on her lap.


5

Mary of Calcutta
Wore small children in her arms.
The kids loved the spiritual mother,
They wanted no more to live far from her
And return to the mother of their birth!
Mary of Calcutta
Completely sacrificed herself,
The children to save from the terrible beast.
The children were saved.
Mary was left in a pit,
And God said to her:
Do not be afraid, O daughter of Sion,
The Lord is your husband!


6

The loving mother takes her little child
And comforted him all his pain,
He is allowed to rest at her heart,
She carries him on her arms,
Makes him as a prince enthroned on her lap!
The loving mother brings the child to rest
Under stroking, caresses and kisses!
She sings a hymn to the night
And donates the angelical blessings of paradise!


7

I need to call only: Arm! Lap!
Even my mom takes the son
In her arms and on her lap.
There I am happy,
There I shall be comforted in sadness,
There I can rest.
I eat the word out of her mouth,
I dine with the song out of her mouth.
Although I am dirty, stained,
She kisses me with heavenly lust of a mother!


8

The Holy Father was the knight of Mary,
He laid his beloved Lady all the world under her feet!
In his homecoming under the loving gaze of his brown girl
He said, I'm happy, you may be happy too,
And pray to the Virgin Mary always cheerful!
In Medjugorje begins the Pentecost of Love,
The kingdom of peace in the name of Mary!
Finally will triumph Mary's Immaculate Heart
And the civilization of love is dawning!
At the end of the world comes from heaven
The heavenly Virgin Jerusalem, the bride,
The bride to the wedding of the Lamb!


9

The Holy Father was dying,
There was wearing a mother from Mexico
The most beautiful icon of the Virgin of Guadalupe to him.
He came back once again to the Vatican,
To stay there at the window to bless the pilgrims.
Silently he stood there with speechless lips and mouthed the word:
Mary!


10

You most loving man of all men
And wisest of all poets!
You are no more! You went to rest.
Your will was the happiness with the Lady!
To us now is sent the wise man,
The wisest of sages.
Oh, how could he replace you,
You loving knight of Notre Dame?
But your soul, Holy Father,
The universal soul of Wisdom picked it!
Now, you are lovingly in my dream
And speaking of love and poetry to me.


11

As the priest was still full of glory,
He stepped out of the religious temple!
He was like the angelic beings in the heavens,
Was like the brightness of the Cherubim,
Was like the rainbow in the clouds,
Was like the beauty of the most beautiful creature,
Was like the white and red roses in the garden,
Was like a smile on the face of a woman,
Was like the purity of virtue,
Was like the light of the Orient!
Such was the priest's face!


12

O dawn,
Let's take another dark night,
Rise up yet, O light,
Shine on my dark country.
For behold, with the dear friend
I'm in a dream together.
O eyelids of the morning,
Sparkle not on my bed!
For in the day light
Circulates only darkness.
I am from the paternal friend
Eon to eon separated!
I see in my dream the friend,
Now in Sapience’s heavenly palace
The sage lives!
Lady Wisdom’s reward for my friend!
Oh your beautiful holiness
Can’t praise my mouth
And the tender loveliness
Of your glory in the Godhead!
For your wisdom’s wreath
I wove the star of the dark night
And the nobility of your majesty
Was equal to the splendor of the royal son!
How strange, beloved friend,
Without you the world is strange.
It is so, dear friend,
That without you I can not believe orthodox.
Yet your heavenly friendship
Comforted my soul
And your heavenly love’s sweet fruit
Food is to my heart.
Send me, beloved friend,
Your minstrelsy to the Lady!
In my song's power and splendor
Shall be sung only Our Lady, my friend!


13

Mary is my mother and young bride!
She is the sacrament of God's motherly love.
She is equal to Sapience,
Sapience is the wise mother and bride.
Sapience appears in flesh and blood,
Sapience’s flesh and blood is the sacrament
Of the unconditional love of God, the mother,
Of the erotic love of God, the bride.


14

Maria, my soul’s soul,
You are the quiet woman,
The serving woman,
Your heart is full of meekness and humility,
You are the immaculate conception.
Mary, you are the cosmic woman!
For the Holy Father you are his brown girl,
The perfect beauty,
The icon of catholic feminism,
The icon for the aeon of women,
Your are the genius of women,
Yours is the dignity of the spiritual beauty of the woman!
You are to the prince of poets the Eternal Feminine Ideal,
You pull the restless striving for knowledge by men
Into the heaven of redeeming love.


15

Mary is the Blessed Virgin Mother of God.
Mary is the woman who
I woo with adoring love,
The Goddess of my love-devotion!
The religious Love's mistress is a goddess,
In the erotic religion she is the deity for her lovers!
According to the wisdom of the erotic mysticism
The Virgin Mary is deified as my goddess!
So: My Goddess is
The Blessed Virgin Mother of God!


16

I threw myself down on the face in front of Mary!
Our Lady stood before the altar.
I said, Maria, I'm totaly yours!
Outdoors the sun rose over me,
The glory of God,
The woman clothed with the sun!
As I sang, O Mary,
You are the conjugal love’s dove,
I watched a white dove on the top of the tree,
I sang, O mystical nymph, chaste bride!


17

Holy, holy, holy, Mary,
The Heavenly Empress of blissful myriads!


18

O Mary!
Love me hot and often and wild and long!


19

I was looking for my mother in a dream
And my mother looked to me in a dream,
The mother of my eternal life,
I was her child in her womb.
Mary's mantle around me
Is as the placenta of blood,
The Mother of Mercy
Was a womb to me.
When I awoke from the dream
And opened my eyes,
Then I saw the wealth of the mother's breasts,
Impact of the milk of sweet consolation.


20

I saw in a vision
The Queen of Heaven in the night.
The crescent moon was her throne,
Of stars her dress was blazed,
Her coat was blue as the night
And yet ethereal as light,
The fine transparent veil
Flowed around her silky black hair.
The crown on her head
Was the crown of the universe.
She floated down,
A harmony of the spheres rang around her.
I knelt on the ground
And saw in excessive homage
As a servant of the Queen
To the most beautiful Lady that loved me!
In my soul was a singing
Of sweetest harmony.
The cosmos reveled himself in music
And celebrated his queen.
Blissfully rejoiced my heart
And praised the wedding!
This feminine image of God is bewitching,
You, the ideal of my soul!


21

Mary arrives at the promised time,
Before midnight, in my house:
I am the Mother of God,
Come to Medjugorje on the mountain of the cross!
There on the mountain stands the cross,
Christ on the cross is a shining light,
He spreads his arms
And takes me to his Sacred Heart.
O Jesus, me in your Sacred Heart,
I lock myself in your wounds!
I love you, Jesus, I'm loyal to you,
You are the cup of the eternal covenant!
Jesus to the right hand
Stands Mary, Our Lady,
To the left of Jesus I stand,
The beloved disciple, whom he loves.
And Jesus leads from the cross
The hand of Mary in my hand:
He talks to Mary: Behold, mother,
See, woman, this is your man!
He said to me: Look at my mother,
My disciples, behold, your bride!
Mary says: I told you,
We will celebrate the sacred marriage!
I am the Lady, your bride,
And you're my mystical bridegroom!


22

Beloved Virgin of Guadalupe,
You're crucified for me,
O my mystical bride and comrade,
Behold, I am with you in paradise!


23

In a radical alienation
Came to me the queen:
I need love, my husband,
To rescue this lost world!
Give me love as much as you can;
I surrender myself to you!
God sends you to save souls
With me, my united husband!


24

I am the Mystical Rose,
You are in the dark night my nightingale,
Inspired by the holy breath,
Sing to me with a thousand tongues of fire.
From dream to morning prayer,
From day to mystical prayer in the night
You was made a Yes and Amen:
The deity is your mother!


25

On the swan’s neck the miracle medal
Of the Immaculate Conception
Is tender like the hair of Mary,
The black silky hair of the beloved.
Oh, let me still dream the dream,
O Virgin bride of Guadalupe,
In crook in your arms, I’m safe,
In your womb I'm in paradise!


26

I am the least of your slaves!
With my face in the dust
I will lie at your feet!
Take me out of my brosom my heart
And plant in me your motherly heart!
I give you my death,
You will give me eternal life!


27

Thank you for your love, my son,
Thank you for your love, my husband,
You donate to me every day!
You know that I love you limitless!


28

My gazelle, my deer,
You beautiful young bride,
You are my brown girl,
That intoxicated me at her breasts!


29

From the Virgin Jerusalem
You can drink the milk of consolation
At her rich mother's breasts,
On her beautiful bosom!
You can by the dear girlfriend Sulamite
Rest between her breasts,
Like a collar of myrrh
At the twins of her breasts.
Intoxicate you at your own wife,
At your young girl’s beloved bosom!
Lady Wisdom will intoxicate you
At her virgin breasts, lover!


30

Lo, I want to show you God,
But first you have to look to the Virgin!
The Virgin is the gateway to God,
Through this door you enter to God!
Worthy and recognized is the girl,
On her depends the life of the world!
She is the only way you get to the holy act,
That God alone likes.
We are partakers of grace,
Who look at the beautiful girl,
We are safe under her wings,
In the crook of her arms we rest.
She is more beautiful to us every day!
Nations only look at shadows
Of the reflection of the real girl.
But if we look at the real girl
And await her return?
So far, we served the Lord alone,
Now we better serve the Lord,
Where we pay homage to Our Lady:
Areas us, mistress!
Because she will say: Come to me!
You're going to approach the girl,
Ye shall throw yourself down at her feet
And kiss her reverently the feet!


31

May be one love above you
And a single peace above you!
You love me, you love me alone
And love the children of the world!


32

In melancholy my soul
Begs the dark mother.
I am consecrated to her womb,
I live and weave in her womb.


33

O thrice wonderful mistress,
Girl, mother, nymph!
Holy, holy, holy are you,
My all, I'm totally yours!


34

O my mystical nymph,
I am intimate with you -
How can I be intimate with you,
Than that I love you in your womb?


35

Mary said, O Lord!
And Jesus said, O Lady!
What is your desire, what do you want from me?
And would it be the half of my kingdom,
I will give it to you!
Mary said, O my beloved Son;
The wedding guests have no more wine!


36

I said to God, Oh God!
I had given my love to many,
But nobody wanted my love.
Then said Mary to me:
Give me your love!


37

I greeted the Virgin Mary:
Ave Signum Magnum!
She wanted to show me the reestablishment
Of the golden age, the golden paradise.
I went with the baby Jesus in Paradise, walking,
The lamb was a divine child
And looked at me lovingly and said:
I love you, my child!
I will take you with the Virgin in the heavens!
She is your young and beautiful mother,
That woman, you desire always.
See your young and beautiful mother!
And I looked, behold, she was beautiful!
And Jesus said, I will put you in the arms
Of the Virgin Mother,
From her breasts you will suck the milk of consolation!
I was in Mary's arms,
I was laid on her breasts,
Since I was body to body with Mary in heaven
And was quite flowing through her eternal love!


38

Mary, I consecrate to you my conception
And the moons in my mother's womb,
My birth and my childhood.
I consecrate my childhood’s wounds,
I consecrate the primal fear and sadness
And the unquenched thirst
For unconditional motherly love!
God transformed my wounds in longing,
God transformed my wounds in pearls.
The wounds make me to the proclaimer
Of the unconditional love of God Mother
By Mary in Lady Sapience.


39

Mary, my midnight sun,
Put my pain in the home under your heart,
In your womb I plant me in the Garden of Eden,
For I am a child of your beauty and love.
Dear Mother,
I live in your womb in paradise
And when I die, I will not recognize it,
For I’m in your womb already in paradise.


40

When my soul was before conception
Breathed by God floating as a being in the world of ideas,
The Holy Spirit directed me to Mary!
In the womb of my mother
I chose the Virgin Mary to be her child!
In baptism I was blessed at the altar,
That bores the name of Mary!
In my childhood I sang the girl Mary:
The rose is Mary, the pure!
Mary taught me when I was twelve years old
The wisdom of Holy Scripture!
At my first Lord’s supper
My blood has been mixed
With the blood of the holy chalice
On the altar with the name of Mary!


41

Mary, you are my only real girlfriend,
Who deeply understands my soul,
Yes, deeper than myself,
Who loves me with all your heart
With a special love.


42

The creatures say: We have no love for you!
And if we as children had love for you,
When we are young men, we forget you!
But you, o Mary,
You love me from eternity to eternity!
You love me in my being a creature,
In my conception, in my mother’s womb,
In childhood, youth, maturity and old age,
In the hour of my death you love me
And love me forever in my eternal life!
You say with God's Word:
I've loved you for ever and ever,
That's why I pulled you to me with burning love!


43

Mary tells me, know that I love you!
Know that you are mine!
I wish to do for no one so much as for you.
I will forever be your mother.
Come, because I want you totally for myself!


44

Mary loves me with motherly tenderness,
I love Mary with filial affection.
I and the mother are one!
And nobody pulls me from Mary’s immaculate heart!
No woman, no saint, no church,
No heavenly power can separate me
From the Mother of God!


44

(…)


45

The Shekinah was with Adam walking in paradise.
When Adam sinned
And was expelled from paradise,
Spoke Metatron, the angel of the light,
And the Shekinah rested still on a cherub
Before the tree of life in paradise.
Sin drives her away from earth,
She retired in the seventh heaven.
The righteous of God's people
Moved her with prayers and sacrifices,
Until she stood before Moses, and said in the tent sanctuary:
I came into my garden,
The sanctuary is my love’s heaven!


46

This is the revelation of the Shekinah:
Moses did the will of the Shekinah,
When he separated himself from his wife,
He must be prepared
To receive God's Word each time.
Moses did not know when and where
The Word of God came to him,
He must be always receptive.
So Moses has solved the connection with Zipporah
For the tent as Love’s Heaven,
To marry the Shekinah, to be a man of God!


47

Come ye daughters of Sion, ye elected souls,
Behold the King Solomon, the Prince of Peace,
See him in the crown, in the holy habitation,
Crowned by his mother, the virgin of Israel,
On the day of his wedding, the marriage with Lady Sapience,
On the day of his heart's delight,
Because of the coming down of the fire of the Spirit!


48

The feminine face of God,
The God-girl I saw,
I gazed adoringly,
She revealed herself to my heart,
She was the divine Charis,
The news face of the gospel,
Embodiment of th’eternal Deity
In blood and flesh.
She was God’s grace and charm,
The deity of delight and beauty,
The pure beauty of holy joy,
The highest love in eternity.
As a gift I totally gave myself
To the divine Charis of the everlasting covenant,
She who the incarnation of the deity is
And God's loving face.
The divine Charis of the glad tidings
Was a call to holy marriage,
The mystical union of soul
In the eternal paradise of love!


49

The Gospel is the joyful message,
Which proclaims the victory in the battle, and more:
The wedding announced!
Rejoice now, always sounds through the gospel,
For the kingdom of heaven has come,
That is equal to a wedding!
Kallos, that is perfect beauty,
The idealistic beauty of Lady Sapience,
Rested in the eternal heavens,
But now the time has come for Charis,
The grace of the living affection graciously,
The beauty of all living creatures, gracious,
Full of joy and lust,
Full of thanks and cheerful smile!
See that Charis is the bride,
The Lady Sapience said Yes!
Now you can be saved in Charis
By faith, that is your vow,
Your trust and loyalty vow!
Whom you give your heart to? God!
God is love, everlasting love!
Love, that is eternal beauty,
Is in Charis, in joyous grace,
Love to the people and announces the joyful tidings:
Rejoice and give me your heart,
The result is the heavenly wedding!
Give me your vows to Mary,
Give me your heart and swear eternal loyalty to me!
Then comes for you in eternal life
The paradise of the marriage with divine love!


50

In Mary the woman has been deified.
The true feminism is feminism of Mary.
Mary is the Lady Sapience of the new and eternal covenant.
But an anti-marian Sapience
Is the Satanic Ashtaroth.
Only Mary is the true divine virgin Sapience.
Mary is the idea of ​​women in the spirit of the deity.


51

In my dream Jesus called
His innermost heart: Virgin Sapience.
The deity loved me
As a passionate woman,
Sapience was nice and like the idea of ​Eve.


52

The Eternal Feminine,
That the aspiring man of modern times takes into the heavens
By redeeming love for Mater Gloriosa,
The Virgin, Mother, Queen,
The Merciful Goddess - this is Lady Sapience.
She is Sapientia triumphans,
The apocalyptic Virgin.
The Russian Theosophist and poet named Sapience
The deity of the coming age.
The coming era the Holy Father called
The Aeon of women.
The Aeon of the woman is sanctified
By the motherly face of the deity,
The divine virgin Sapience.


53

Magnificat anima mea dominum!
The anima mea is the immaculate Virgin.
She is a reflection of the feminine face of God.
God in me is a woman.
God is my mother, God is my bride,
God in me is Sapience.


54

I adore Lady Sapience.
I asked: Have mercy,
Have mercy on me
And give me your peace!
She emerged from God
And played for him as Wellbeloved of God.
She is the mother of the scribes
And the young bride of the wise mystics.
Blessed is the disciple,
The mother of dark longing,
He loves the idea of ​​beauty alone
And loves not to look at other women.
Mary came from the bright sky
To me and hovered
And said, Let us celebrate the wedding!
I love you dearly!
Say: My beloved is Mary,
I am yours alone!
Mary then carries you in the hour of death
To paradise in heaven!


55

Almighty Mother Sapience,
You are the creatrix of all creation;
Basic ground, o womb
Of the very first, beginninglessly!
Reasonable Virgin Sapience,
You are the soul of the world,
Salvatrix of all creation,
The salvation of man and nature!
O loving bride Sapience,
You are the fire of love, the fire of the soul,
You unite yourself breath by breath,
Enjoyst the spirit in paradise!


56

God-mother Sapience says:
I am the spirit of the person, who loves everyone!
And those who seek me, find me.
I love those, which love me!


57

No man knows the divine sapience,
Only God knows her,
Divine Sapience knows only the person,
To whom God it reveals.


58

Sapience, the beloved,
Of body beautiful, beautiful of face,
She dwells in the heavenly palace
Hidden secret.
She has probably a bridegroom
From which mankind does not know!
She knows him alone.
The bridegroom with desire
Stands in front of her house’s gate
Resistant and looks longingly
With hungry eyes toward her.
She knows that the bridegroom
Sneaks around her house’s door.
She makes a window in the wall
And reveals her face.
She reveals her charm,
The sweetness of her face to him.
But she hides her beauty again
With a dark veil.
The men near the bridegroom,
The women and the children
Can’t see the beauty,
Only the lover sees the divine grace.
In his body,
In his mind and in his heart
He kindles the burning desire
And drives to the beloved.
He knows her love
And disclosed her for a moment,
That awakened in him the desire
And his love becomes deeper and deeper.


59

The veiled Wisdom
Talks about mysteries,
About the primal mystery of mysteries.
Baal-Shem she calls the bridegroom.


60

The youthful god-girl holdes you,
All creation dawns,
I want you all again, the creation
To create by your lovely smile!


61

Sapience has two faces:
Her divine countenance is equal Yahweh,
Her human face is the same as Mary.


62

You, Sapience, has been
The firstborn of man,
When he alone was created
Protected and loved,
Your raised him up again after the fall.
So also you, O man, who art alone,
An Adam without Eve,
You shall love Sapience!
She will be your wife.


63

My soul, think about your nurse.
When you're ripe,
Then you will talk to Sapience.
Then let no mortal woman say:
That mouth that speaks with Sapience,
Lyes on my breasts.
Behold, my soul, if you in prayer
As a man with inner lips of the spirit
To Lady Sapience didst pray and receive instruction,
Then you suck at Sapience's heavenly breasts!


64

Come, Divine Sapience,
Begotten by the breath of the Eternal Father,
Come on, you know the ways of the scribes,
You are a Divine Mother with the richness of her breasts
And receive the wise man as a young bride and partner!
Come, Divine Sapience,
Lead to a spiritual, but real marriage,
And with the devotees you're living together,
You are the Divine Feminine!
O Creatrix Sapientia,
O Salvatrix Sapientia,
O Consolatrix Sapientia!
O three-in-one only goddess Sapience!
You are God in the form of the goddess of revelation!
You loved Adam in paradise,
Jacob looked to you face to face,
You redeemed Joseph in the house of Potiphar,
You have married Solomon.
You are the eternal goddess, who spoke in Jesus,
For us the Risen One has become Sapience!
You are my eternal Christ-Sapience,
My mother, my girl, my sacred nymph,
The only true living goddess in Yahweh!


65

Sapience has spoken through the prophets to us,
Then she has herself become a woman in Mary
And has as Sapience made flesh
In Jesus Christ spoken to us.
The incarnation of the divine virgin Sapience
Is a higher revelation than all
What the prophets prophesied before about Sapience.
Baruch predicted her incarnation already:
Then she came in the world
And walked among men.
Solomon recalled her incarnation:
Her desire was to play in the world
And her delight was to be with the children of men.
This is accomplished in the Christ Jesus.
The risen Jesus is by a word of Saint Paul:
God made him for us to Sapience,
That surrounds the cosmos.
Saint James called her Urania Sapience
In contrast to the anti-Sapience,
The carnal, cosmic, luciferian anti-Sapience.


66

The apocalyptic woman,
The Signum Magnum,
The Virgin of Guadalupe, who is she?
She is Mary with the Child Jesus,
By Satan, the serpent, defeated.
She's Ecclesia, the immaculate idea
That to man gives the Christ
And her sons and daughters
Overcome the prince of this world.
Sapience is realized in Mary, in Jesus, in Ecclesia.
The apocalyptic woman is Mary,
Pregnant with the Christ,
Idea of ​​the Ecclesia, immaculate Virgin Mother,
Signum magnum of the apocalyptic aeon,
Sapientia triumphans et Mater gloriosa!


67

The dogma of the Immaculate Conception of Mary
Proves from Solomon’s praise
Of the pure and immaculate Sapience.
The liturgy sings the hymns of the Lady Wisdom of Scripture
On feasts of Mary.
The Litany of Loreto of the West
Is equal to the Theosophy of the East.
The temple of Divine Sapience
Shows the icons of Jesus Christ and of Mary.
The Sapience in the churches of the east
Are Jesus Christ and Mary.
Mary is a figure of Divine Sapience.


68

You are holy, holy, holy, Sapience!
How could I unite myself with you, since I’m a sinner?
I will unite me to you,
I want me with the most beautiful women
Mystically to unite, with Mary.
I will be in her
Be united with you.


69

Above the heavens, blue as sapphire,
I saw a throne, to be regarded as gold.
On the throne I saw a figure,
To be considered as an androgynous angel,
Pretty as a feminine figure of light.
It appeared, from the waist up, like gloss and light
And from the waist down like embers and fire.
She had wings, like purple and gold.
Her face was not to be seen because of the glow of love.
On her head she wore a golden crown.
Her shape like a circle was a glorious light.
This was the divine mistress Sapience.
The light moved into a shape,
Standing at the right hand of the divine wisdom,
A woman praying with bowed head.
Now rested on her the splendor of eternal wisdom.
She was Mary Theotokos.


70

The prophet of the the old covenant
To the left of the divine Mistress Sapience,
The Virgin Mother of the new covenant
To the right of the divine Mistress Sapience
The pray to the deity Sapience!
Emerged from the head of Divine Mistress Sapience
Jesus Christ is the Son of man,
For in Jesus the Lady Sapience has spoken.
He spoke in her spirit, he said her word.
The revelation of the Lady Sapience
Is the whole holy scripture.
The word of Sapience is worshiped by the hosts of heaven
And as Sapience itself
The holy scripture on the altar of heaven.
Sapience is the enthroned ruling deity
And the Divine Mother!