Herausgegeben von Dr. P.M. – Herausgeber der

THE MYSTICAL BREASTS OF SULAMITE


Josef  Maria Mayer


FIRST PART
LADY TORAH

1

Lady Torah, her beginning is a work of love,
Her end is a work of love.
Lady Torah, her beginning is a work of love,
Because God made for Adam and Eve coats of fur
And clothed the naked.
Lady Torah, her end is a work of love,
Because He buried them in the valley.


2

God shall follow her!
You can follow Lady Wisdom!
The scripture says: The deity is a consuming fire!
But you shall imitate God!
God clothes the naked,
Because he made for the naked Eve a coat of fur,
So clothe the naked!
God visits the sick,
For God appeared to Abraham at the oak of Mamre,
So visit the sick!
God comforts the mourner,
For after Abrahams death
Was blessed his son Isaac;
So comfort the mourners!
God buries the dead,
For God buried Adam and Eve in the valley,
So bury the dead!


3

Is greater the contemplative life
Or the active life?
A priest said, the vita activa is greater!
A wise man said: The contemplative life is greater!
The masters said, that the contemplative life is greater,
Because it leads to an active life!


4

The goal of wisdom is repentance and works of love.
A person should not learn wisdom
And then hate his wife
And his teachers despise,
That are wiser than he.
The beginning of wisdom is awe before God.
The fear of God is wisdom,
This is te well-being for those who live in fear of God.
Wisdom is not good for those who only learn her,
But good for those who live her.
One must live according to the wisdom,
Because she is worthy,
And not because it brings an human glory
And the applause of men.
Woe to him who seeks wisdom for fame
And to gain honor by men.


5

Everyone who deals with Lady Torah,
Because Lady Torah is amiable,
Receive the medicine for eternal life.
She is a tree of life to those who
Her embrace.
Healing she will be for your body.
Because Lady Torah speaks: Who found me,
He has found eternal life.


6

God made men alike the fishes of the sea.
Why are people alike the fishes of the sea?
If you pull the fishes out of the water,
When they raise the dry land,
They will die.
So will die the people,
If they left the Lady Torah alone
And her command of love.


7

God wanted to honor his children,
So he made the Lady Torah
And the commandments of fair love.
God had a mind
Of pure love
And makes the Lady Torah great and glorious.


8

I am in love,
Because God hears me.
God, I am beloved by you,
Because you answer me.
You hear the voice of my prayers.
I am poor;
But salvation was given to me.
I am poor in good works,
But I'm allway totally yours, my God.
So you turn to me for salvation.


9

The words of the Lady Torah
Should not be perceived as a burden,
Rather with love.
Thou shalt not separate yourself from her love.


10

The sages increase the peace in the world.
Your sons will be taught by God,
Not only will they be students,
But also architects of the kingdom of peace.
Great is the peace of your children.
Where peace is,
The Lady Tora love them
And they will not fall.
There is peace within your walls,
Satisfaction in your home.
For my brethren's sake
I want to talk about peace.
For the house of God’s sake
I want to plead to grace.
God gives power,
God gives peace.


11

Who are the real architects and carpenters?
These are the ways,
Because they strive day and night
In order to build a better world.


12

Do not touch my anointed ones,
Do not touch my children!
Do my prophets no harm,
Do no harm to the wise!
The world exists only for the breath of children.
The breath of the sinner does not resemble
The breath of an innocent child.
You must not interfere with the children,
Not even for the construction of a church.
The country, which has no children, will be ruined.


13

The prophets have promised these blessings:
The daughter as a wise bride entrusts
The ways to help with work,
The ways to help with material goods.
About the way but it says:
Eye hath not seen it,
No ear has heard it,
No heart it has recognized,
What God gives to those who
Wait patiently for God.


14

There are three things,
Which have their reward in this world
And obtain salvation in eternity:
To respect his mother and father,
To do works of charity
And to promote peace among the children.
In the recognition of Lady Torah
All of these works are the same.


15

The old ones made
Their treatment of Lady Torah
For eternal being,
The work in the world
For occasional nature.
Both of them have in mind!
The young ones make
Their work in the world
For eternal being
And their dealing with Lady Torah
For occasional nature.
The old ones are better.


16

The word is like fire.
As the fire is not alone,
So the word of the Torah
Is not the only woman.
The sword on fools!
They are fools, completely!
We were fools and sinners!
This is whow the enemies of the way
Mocked the way,
Who nightly are
Concerned with Dame Folly.
The word of the Lady Torah is like a tree.
Lady Torah is a tree of life to those men,
Which embrace her.
A small wood - there is great fire,
So inflame the small scholars
The great sages.
Truly, I've learned a lot
From my teachers,
More than that, I’ve learned
From my friends,
But most of what I’ve learned
I’ve learned from my children!


17

Anyone with students before himself,
Who wisdom holds back,
Is like a man who robbed a student of his inheritance.
Because the Lady Torah
In the Genesis has been revealed
The inheritance of the congregation of God.


18

God's garment is as white as snow,
God's hair is white as wool!
God curls are as palms of fig-trees
And black like the feathers of a raven!
At the meeting it is nothing better
As a wise old man.
In the battle it is nothing so beautiful
As a strong young man.


19

Silence is a song of praise to God.
Silence is the best medicine.
Speech is silver, silence is golden.


20

The pressing of milk produces butter.
Where do you find the butter of Lady Torah?
The milk,
He sucked from the breasts of his mother,
Reproduces himself.
That is in the early childhood
The wisdom of the Lady Torah to learn.


21

Who's pulling the prayer in the length,
Without reading the Bible,
Loves temporal life more
Than eternal life.
For a time the Bible read for yourself
And a time pray for yourself.
He that turneth away his ear from the Bible,
His prayer for God is an abomination.


22

Who proud is to be a prophet,
Loses the charism of prophecy.
There was no noble in Israel
Until I, Deborah, arose,
Mother in Israel!
She is a prophetess.
But when she lost the charism of prophecy,
God called: Awake, awake, Deborah,
Awake, awake,
And sing a song!


23

Whoever turns away from Lady Torah
And his conversation turns to emptyness,
Is fed with ashes.
He who turns away from the table of wisdom
And turns to the table of chatter,
Ash is his bread.


24

Break the consideration of the Lady Torah
As your only woman,
To bury the dead
Or to lead a bride to the bridal chamber.
By the death of a learned man,
The Eternal Wisdom
Took him from the earth.
Dies a prudent man,
The Bible is alone, studied
In the sixty myriads way.
Dies but a wise,
In the Bible
And the tradition of the people of God studied,
So dies a number of ways, which is excessive.


25

Why is the word of the Lady Torah
Compared to water?
Lady Torah speaks: Come to me,
You who you are thirsty!
Come to the living water!
As the water from the higher place
Flows down to a lower place,
So comes Lady Torah
Only to the humble.


26

If you meet the devil,
On this way he left the church,
Where the Word of God is preached.
Satan is made of stone,
He is washed out.
The Word of God is like water:
Come all you who are thirsty,
Come to the living water!
Satan is made of iron,
He is melted.
The Word of God is like fire:
Is not my word like fire?
Is the word of the Lord.


27

Anyone who cares at night proficient with Lady Torah handling,
Is surrounded by God on the day with love.
There God commands his fair love on the day!
God commands it on the day of his fair love,
Because on the way in the night
He to Lady Torah sung his love song!
Anyone who in the night of earthly life
Dealing with Lady Torah’s proficient nurses,
The will of God on the day of eternal life
Is, he shall receive the fair love!
God commands him on the eternal day
The fair love,
Because on the way in the night
He has sung Lady Torah!


28

You shall love God,
Hear his voice
And walk with him!
No one should say: I want to learn the Bible
And the tradition of the Saints
And the decisions of the Holy Chair,
So that the people
Call me a statement.
But the wisdom of learning alone
For the love of wisdom,
Then Lady Wisdom gives you
An everlasting name and good fame.
Tie to your fingers the Lady Wisdom
And write the Lady Wisdom
On the tablet of your heart!
The ways of the Lady Wisdom
Are always ways of pleasure.
A tree of life is wisdom for the man,
And who beholds her
Is blessed!


29

The wise who place themself at each place
To deal with Lady Torah,
God considered them as those
Pleasing to the sacrifices.


30

Anyone traveling
And has no companion,
Consider Lady Torah,
Because she is a lovely companion.
Who has headache,
Consider Lady Torah,
Because she is a lovely companion
For your head.
Anyone who has a sore throat,
Consider Lady Torah,
Because she is a jewelery chain
For your neck.
Anyone who has abdominal pain,
Consider Lady Torah,
For she will be healing for your body.
Who has body aches,
Consider Lady Torah,
Because she is a bracing drink
For all your limbs.
Those who have pain all over their body,
Consider Lady Torah,
For she is healing
For all flesh.


31

Who maintains the fig tree,
Will enjoy the fig.
Lady Torah is a fig tree.
Whenever a wise man Lady Torah considered
She gives him the knowledge of the fig.
Lady Torah is a lovely doe
And a beautiful gazelle.
Why is Lady Torah
A lovely doe?
The hind has a narrow womb
And is always with her male
As beloved as in the first hour!
Including Lady Torah is always beloved
By the sages
As in the first hour!
And why is Lady Torah
A beautiful gazelle?
Lady Torah makes the beauty great
Among those who give themselves to her
In a special way.
From the Lady Torah’s breats
You are always silent
And intoxicated!
Like a baby at the breast of his mother
Always finds milk
As often as it turns to her,
We find on the way to Lady Torah
Always food
Whenever we come to her.
The love of Lady Torah
Will intoxicate you at all times!
You will be drunken from the wine
Of the Eternal Wisdom.



SECOND PART
THE MYSTICAL GIRLFRIEND


Say to the wisdom:
You are my sister!
Call prudence thy girlfriend!
I compare you, my love,
To a beautiful slender mare
Before Pharaoh's chariot.
See, my girlfriend,
You are beautiful!
Your eyes are doves' eyes!
Like a rose among thorns,
So is my love among the women.
I charge you, O women,
That you do not wake my girlfriend,
Until she pleases.
Arise, my love,
My beautiful one,
And come!
You are absolutely beautiful,
My girlfriend,
And there is no spot in thee!
Come to me, beloved girlfriend,
My sister,
My dove,
My pious!
You are beautiful, my love,
Lovely as Jerusalem,
Terrible as hosts!
The girlfriend is Sulamite
And is Rayah, the girlfriend.
The girlfriend is Sophie, Lady Wisdom
And I call her girlfriend and sister.
The girlfriend’s friend
Is Solomon.
But he is not a friend, he is the beloved:
Dodo!
Dodo is the beloved,
The favorite, the lover, the beloved,
And the good uncle.
Rayah, the girlfriend,
Embodies the friendship.
Dodo, the beloved,
Embodies love.
You are beautiful,
Beautiful, that is yapheh,
That is beautiful and gentle,
You are beautiful, my love,
Girlfriend, that is Rayah,
That is beloved, my love,
Companion, maid,
You are beautiful, my love, as Tirzah,
Tirzah means
The favorite,
The preferred, the beneficiary,
You are beautiful, my love,
My favorite, my preferred,
You are lovely, that is Naveh,
That means you're attractive,
Handsome as Jerusalem,
Jerusalem is
The message of peace,
You're terrible, terrible
As the flags in the battle.
You are beautiful and gentle,
My beloved girlfriend,
You are beautiful, my favorite,
You are as lovely

As the message of peace
And horrible
As a militant flag!
Ruth, that is the friendship,
Is the grandmother of David,
The great-grandmother of Solomon,
The ordinary mother of Jesus.
Jesus is so full of friendship
To all human beings,
He even called Judas Iscariot
His friend.
Jesus was a friend
Of meat and a drunkard!
John the Baptist,
The greatest of all the prophets,
Describes himself as a friend
To Jesus, the Messiah,
And says: He who has the bride
Is the bridegroom,
The friend of the bridegroom
Looking forward to the wedding
Of the bridegroom and the bride.
The girlfriend describes her friend,
The lover,
Dodo:
My friend is like a bunch of myrrh,
Resting between my breasts!
My friend is a grape,
The flower of cypros
In the vineyard of Engedi!
See, my friend, you are beautiful
And lovely,
Our bed is green!
As the apple tree among wild trees
Is my beloved among the men.
My friend is like a deer
And a young stag.
He stands behind our wall
And peeps through the window.
My beloved is mine
And I am his own,
Who is embedded in the roses!
Until the day is gone
And the soft shadows flown,
Turn to me,
Become like a deer, my friend,
Become a young stag
On the female mountains!
Let my beloved come into his garden
And eat its delicious fruits.
My friend puts his hand
Into the hole of the door
And my heart
Moans to meet him!
Come, my friend,
Let us go out into the field
And remain in the village!
Let the husband render to the wife
The friendship,
Similarly the woman also give to the man
The friendship.
Friendship, Eunoia,
Is goodwill,
Kindness, benevolence.
So these are expressions of divine friendship
With all humanity,
That boyfriend and girlfriend
In friendship with each other live,
It is an expression of divine friendship,
That Jesus was a friend of even Judas Iscariot,
Friend of the carnivores and the drunkards,
And he says to his disciples:
I call you not slaves,
But my friends!
It is also an expression of the divine friendship,
Solomon says to Holy Sophie:
My sister
And my girlfriend!
The divine wisdom herself
Girlfriend is called.
Say to Lady Wisdom:
You are my sister,
Sister, relative,
Beloved bride,
The other me,
The intimate confidante!
And call prudence,
The reason,
The realization,
The insight,
The agreement
Your girlfriend,
Your relationship.
Say to Lady Wisdom:
You are my sister,
My beloved,
My soulmate,
My intimate confidante!
And give the Lady Wisdom access to the names
Of the soul mate,
The love affair!
You could say:
The deity is my eternal girlfriend,
The deity is my beloved,
The deity is my intimate confidante!